(𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲) 𝗽𝘀𝘆𝗰𝗵 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝘂

a/n ; uh this took way to long to write lol, sweep sweep bitch part two is almost finished.

warnings : reader is the crazy one, obsessive behavior,
doctor!peter, patient!reader, mentions of murder and chloroform, y/n is a dick

peter walked into work, his usual happy self.. normally he wouldn't be one to socialize with the receptionist but he brought himself to do it today.

he greeted the lady with a big smile, asking about her day.. in return he was greeted with a hushed and somewhat scary whisper

"don't talk to loud, she may hear you." was all she said, handing peter a beige folder filled with papers. he instantly knew what the woman was talking about, subject 1943 better known as y/n l/n

last time he heard your name it was when you checked yourself out of the facility, he was confused what happened and why you would come back.. he was even more confused when he opened the big beige folder and saw that you demanded that he'd be your doctor..

you and peter didn't socialize much, he was a bit afraid of you. whenever he saw you around the facility you would threaten to hurt him, always saying something along the lines "i will choke you until your eyes pop out of their sockets, scram." and he always obeyed, so maybe you had a change of heart?

as he walked down the white plain hallway, he was trembling slightly. he reminded himself that this was his job, his primary source of income so he needed to toughen up.

when he finally made it to the meeting area, you locked eyes with him. he hadn't seen you in a while, you changed alot and even if you looked like you were gonna punch him he still gave you a smile.

that stupid little smile you loved, for some reason.. here you were death staring peter and he gave you a loving smile, says alot about his character right?

"well hello y/n, it's nice to see you again.. last i remembered you checked yourself out of the facility correct, what brings you back?" you scoffed, resting your cheek in your hand.

"i didn't come back, i was forced back here.. maybe read your folder a little better?"

peter nodded, flashing you a quick smile before opening the folder like you suggested..

y/n l/n

in the facility for a number of reasons, was discharged after psychiatric evaluation but was put back in the program by her parole officer for making gruesome comments and worrying threats towards herself and others.

patient is violent when angered, and will not hesitate to harm you.. patient must be in handcuffs if less then 3 feet away from staff, paitent cannot be around staff if not handcuffed due to past incidents. if paitent appears to be agitated do not approach her, nor have any contact with her.

paitent is not allowed anything that has any traces of chloroform due to past incidents, paitent is not allowed razors, thumbtacks, and blue tac.

do not give paitent glass, or soda cans, and patient can only use nail clippers while being supervised by staff.

please do not mention the name "T.K" paitent has past trauma that includes this individual and will  get extremely angry and upset if they are mentioned.

"so y/n, would you like to talk about what happened for you to be back in this facility today?" peter asked, pulling out his notepad and getting ready to take notes.

as you walked peter through what happened, he wrote down the important bits or the interesting bits.. you were a much more interesting person then he though you where.

y/n threatened her parole officer, y/n is not comfortable talking about a former chloroform incident, y/n doesn't like when i smile at her, y/n wants a pen to be able to draw again.

"may i ask why you wanted me to be your doctor, y/n?"

"because, you anger me the least." a simple statement, peter knew it was lie.. and obvious lie, it was almost funny how much of a lie it was.

"wonderful, now will you tell me the actual reason you wanted to be your doctor? don't have all day you know.." he accidentally flashed a smile, it was a habit.

"are you calling me a liar?" you spoke through your teeth.

"well, i don't believe you told the truth with your past statement." peter stated, flipping through his notes before facing the page with your excuse on why you wanted him to be your doctor towards you.

"your gonna keep talking smart when i shove my foot up your ass?" you threatened, you felt like you were being backed into a corner and did the only thing you knew how to do.. start a fight, peter didn't allow this though. he simply gathered his things and stood up to leave, coffee in his hand and an innocent smile on his face.

"alright miss y/n, thank you for you time.. i need to get going though, have a nice day." he grinned before walking away, you were speechless.. how the fuck was he so calm

a/n ; i haven't written smut for this book in a while, i probably should write some soon.. maybe ill put a little bit of smut in sweep sweep bitch pt 2 anyways sorry this is pretty sort, im gonna try to write longer chapters from now on.