𝗽𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝘀/𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲

a/n ; i saw someone else do this except with the attack on titan guys which was super funny but i think they deactivated their tumblr? :( but physic ward au (fluff), or reverse au (smut) pt. 2 will be coming out soon and i wanna know which one you guys want first so let me know lol :D

- peter doesn't know why you fall asleep all the time, when you first started dating he was a little confused and concerned.. like why where you falling asleep on the on the bar stool? but he didn't wanna ask because he didn't want to be rude, or maybe it wasn't something you couldn't control. poor baby :(

- so when he finally asks you, and you tell him your just a super tired person and you've been like this for your whole life he doesn't believe you. until.. you show him a photo of you falling asleep against a ronald statue at the age of 4. still he doesn't understand how you get yourself in these situations, sometimes you'll fall asleep near the bed but not in the bed. like when you fell asleep in the closet, or when you decided that you were mad a peter and you were gonna sleep on the stairs.

- he didn't let you of course but he knew that if he didn't stop you.. you would've slept on the stairs. but he also likes that you can fall asleep anywhere because you can fall asleep on his lap, when you first fell asleep on peter he was probably nervous as hell. like he didn't want you to wake up, but he also had to breath.

- he ended up trying to take you to the bed, which failed miserably because you didn't let go when he tried to put you on the bed. which ended up with him going to sleep with you at like 5pm.

- if you end up talking asleep at work or something, he will come pick you up. and if your manager tells him to leave he will cause a scene, he doesn't even care if he gets called a (bald) karen because you ARE coming home with him no exceptions or excuses.

- he means well though, he just wants you to go to sleep in the bed. just let him go to bed with you, in the bed.

a/n (2) ; happy 2022, i hope your all doing well. i wanna try to get at least one chapter done a week but no promises lol once again like i said in the first a/n what do you guys want first? physic ward au (fluff) or reverse au (smut) let me know!! ignore any grammar mistakes :)