2. Introducing

Natasha POV
After we finish our heated session, I gradually make my way to her side and sleep while maintaining awareness of my surroundings. Keeping my breathing to a regular rhythm as if I am in deep sleep. She moves a bit but not enough to wake someone up, so I remain silent.

My arm is hugging her body and we stay there for a couple of minutes before she slides off and heads to the bathroom I'm assuming.

When she comes back, the scent that she gives off is different so she must have definitely showered.

Nice vanilla scent.

She tries to slide back in carefully, so I take this chance to wake up. I rub my eyes pretending to be awake.

"Hey beautiful, never really got your name." She says as she rests her head on the headboard.

I thought for a while before saying, "Natalie, Natalie Rushman."

Your POV
"Natalie, Natalie Rushman." She replies to my question.

"Well, Natalie, nice to meet you. I'm Y/N, Y/N Baker" (your last name) Natalie sits up as I introduce myself to her. "I don't know if this is early for you but... breakfast?" I offered her a choice to join me.

"Sure."

"Feel free to use the bathroom. My closet is there. Take whatever you need." I get off the bed to prepare breakfast as Natalie gets ready.

Natasha POV (sorry to keep on changing)
I got into her bathroom which was almost as big as her bedroom. I don't recall getting the idea that her house was this big when we came in yesterday. I scan the décor in her bathroom, very minimalistic and practical. I see the types of brands of products she uses to get a sense of her personality. It doesn't seem to fit her character she showed yesterday, it was more spontaneous than elegant.

After showering and smelling like her, I wrapped myself up in a towel before opening her closet.

I expected a couple of clothing, not a walk-in closet.

(picture of walk in closet)

Again, was the house this big?

It is amazing how she manages to blend the walk-in closet so seamlessly. I take a look at her fashion and more than half are formal clothes and the rest being casual.

I wonder what she works as...

I pick a normal grey crew neck t-shirt and sweatpants, before heading to her dining area.

I hear someone speaking but I can't make out who. It doesn't sound like Y/N. They seem to be discussing something important. I don't want to make it uncomfortable by stepping out now but I don't want to eavesdrop too.

I take a deep breath and walk into the dinning area and see two women speaking.

"Hey, you're out." Y/N notices my presence and the other lady turns around.

"Hi, my name is Luna Blake. I'm Y/N therapist." She held out her hand and I shook it. I tell her the same thing I told Y/N.

Your POV
"Sorry about her sudden visit. Maybe breakfast next time." I broke the news to her and she nodded before getting her stuff and leaving the house.

"What are you doing here so early?" I speak to Luna coldly.

"I... need help." She steps closer to me.

I turn away and continue preparing my breakfast. "I have retired. Go find the others."

"You can never truly be retired from this job." I freeze for a moment before finishing making my sandwich.

"Please... you're the only one who can help me." I eat my sandwich and continue looking at her.

"... What do you want me to do?" I accepted her request reluctantly. Luna has helped me many times when I was in a dire pinch even though it may cause her to lose her job.

"Here's everything you'll need." She puts the file on the table.

"I'll tell you when I'm done." I open the door and motion for her to leave.

Finally alone.

I looked at the file on my hand and took the last bite of the sandwich before heading to my office to study the contents of the file.

(your office)

(your office)

I flip through the pages of the file and plan for the next course of action. It seems like a simple enough mission but it's always better to expect the unexpected

Why does she need my help for such a simple mission?

Can you guess what you work for?

Baker is your last name that your company helped you changed legally.