Chapter 11:Après Moi, Le Déluge

Scarlett can't sit still, she doesn't know what's wrong with herself but she can feel something bad is gonna happen but she doesn't know what that is

Scarlett is pacing up and down Davina's bedroom, she decides to keep Davina after everything that happened yesterday.

The older teenage witch looks up at the pacing blonde. "Could you stop doing that?"Davina asks the younger witch.

Scarlett stops, sitting down on Davina's bed. "Sorry I don't know what's wrong with me, it's like I can sense something bad is about to happen"Scarlett tells the fifteen year old witch.

Davina takes Scarlett's hand in her own and shivers go up Scarlett's spine. "Whatever it is we will fight it together"Davina tells the blonde witch.

"Together"Scarlett replies, she squeezes Davina's hand.

Just then the door open's and Marcel walks in.

Davina shoots up immediately. "Go away!"She screams anger in her voice as she telekinetically throws Marcel against the wall.

Marcel quickly stands up looking Davina. "Come on. You got to be starving. You haven't eaten since--"Marcel starts.

"Since your best friend killed my best friend"Davina interrupts him.

Marcel sighs. "Davina, I'm sorry about what happened to this kid Tim"Marcel tells her sincerely.

Scarlett sits on Davina's bed awkwardly not knowing what she should do.

"I'm sorry you don't hate Klaus for what he did or want to make him pay"Davina tells him.

Marcel looks to his daughter figure. "He'll pay for what he did one way or the other, but right now, I just want to make peace with you"Marcel tells her.

Davina rolls her eyes. "Why? So we can be one big happy Frankenstein family?"Davina asks sarcastically.

Marcel looks at Davina for a moment before heading out.

The two teenagers then lay down on Davina's bed. Davina taking Scarlett's hand in her own.

"I'm sorry if this is making you uncomfortable"Davina tells the blonde fourteen year tribrid sincerely.

Scarlett sighs. "It's okay I understand, before being kidnapped by Sophie and being brought here, I lost someone I loved my girlfriend Riley, I completely understand the anger and pain your going through right now"Scarlett tells her honestly.

Davina is silent for a moment.

"What do you think happens when you die? Where do think we go?"Davina asks curious of where both Tim and Riley could be.

Scarlett glances at her crush.

"Honestly I don't know but I like to believe when we die, we go to place with no pain, no suffering and it's just peaceful"Scarlett tells Davina a small tear slides down Scarlett's face.