Chapter 3:Tangled Up In Blue

The sun shines through the curtains of Scarlett's bedroom at the plantation house.

Her bedroom is close to Hayley's so she can check on her.

Scarlett sits cross legged on her bed, her laptop in front of her as the face time call is going through.

The call patches through and Liam's face comes on screen.

He is holding his six month old niece Dawn.

"Hey Scar"Liam says.

"Hey li, hi Dawn"Scarlett says.

Liam holds Dawn up.

"Hello auntie Scarlett"Liam says in a baby voice.

"How are things? Is your mom and sister okay?"Scarlett asks.

"Their good"Liam replies.

"Liam Grant Riker! Where the hell is my daughter!"The voice of Phoebe, Liam's older sister shouts.

"Liam did you take Dawn without Phoebe's permission?"Scarlett asks.

"I'm gonna go bye"Liam says before shutting of the laptop.

Scarlett groans with annoyance and then Rebekah strolls in and Scarlett looks at her.

"Is operation find Elijah go?"Scarlett asks hopefully.

Rebekah nods and Scarlett grabs her backpack and follows behind the determined original as she exits.

Rebekah and Scarlett arrive outside a voodoo shop in the French Quarter and wait for Sophie Deveraux to arrive.

Sophie then arrives.

"Oh, so glad you could make it. Elijah only lies daggered and rotting whilst you dilly-dally"Rebekah says sarcastically.

"You're lucky I came at all. What do you want?"Sophie replies.

"Hayley was attacked last night by Marcel's crew because somebody told him there was a werewolf in the Quarter. She only made one stop. Whoever saw her here ratted her out. Watch and learn"Rebekah tells her.

The trio walk inside and Scarlett notices a boy about her age sorting out some shelves, then Katie comes out of the back room.

Katie and Sophie greet one another and Katie notices Rebekah playing with one of the necklaces.

"That's filled with marigold-— great for attracting the opposite sex. It would look awesome on you!"Katie tells her.

Scarlett rolls her eyes.

"I very seriously doubt that. Do you have any others, one with, say, I don't know.... wolfsbane, perhaps?"Rebekah says with no time for playing around.

"Wolfsbane? Why would you want that?"Katie asks with confusion.

Rebekah vamp-speeds to Katie and holds her in choke hold.