Chapter 13:Cresent City.

Scarlett and Blue had spent the rest of the previous night together, they chatted, laughed and watched movies and for the first time since Davina died, Scarlett was slowly was slowly feeling normal again.

After hearing a commotion scarlett and Blue head to the main part of the compound, the evil witch, that Scarlett later learnt was called Papa Tunde whose corpse laid on the floor, Elijah and Klaus are examining it.

"Can I get you anything, brother? A magnifying glass? A pipe, perhaps?"Klaus asks's his older brother sarcastically.

Elijah looks to his brother annoyed. "You have a theory you'd like to share with us, Niklaus?"Elijah asks.

"Back in the day, the witches wanted to send a threat, they'd just kill a chicken and leave it on your doorstep"Marcel tells them.

Scarlett looks at Marcel. "This is a big ass ominous chicken Marcel"Scarlett tells him.

"Papa Tunde defeated Rebekah with ease, almost got the two of us as well. If he was supposed to be the prize fighter, why leave him for dead in our front yard?"Klaus asks.

Rebekah then arrives.  "Well, don't you look cheery. Listen to this-- A girl literally exploded from a grave today as Sabine was giving a tour of the city of the dead. It was Monique Deveraux"Rebekah tells them.

"What?"Klaus asks shocked.

Rebekah sighs. "The tourists thought it was part of the show, but the witches are celebrating like it's some kind of bloody miracle"Rebekah tells them.

"Maybe it is. They think that all hope is lost, but now suddenly a Harvest girl is resurrected"Marcel says.

An idea pops into Scarlett's head.  "This is how we're gonna get Davina back-– kill the witch who took her place"Scarlett tells them.

Blue looks at his friend. "How do we know witch one to kill?"Blue signs.

"I don't know yet"Scarlett says.

Hayley then returns home. 

"I have a theory about who one of them could be. Celeste. I mean, it's got to be. Davina was trying to tell us, she was drawing pictures of Celeste. She was warning us that a great evil is coming"Hayley tells them.

Klaus looks at everyone. "First, Papa Tunde returns to settle old scores, now your murdered lover is back. This isn't witches attacking vampires. They're declaring war on us"Klaus tells them.

An hour or so later and after being convinced by Hayley, she is accompanying Hayley to the Plantation house, Blue agreed to come to.

The group of four are stood on the porch. "I thought I was gonna have to drag you both to the plantation kicking and screaming"Rebekah tells them.

Scarlett turns to her. "Well If it means keeping Hayley safe, I'd go to another country with her"Scarlett tells her.

"Yeah, well, we all just wanna protect me, Scarlett and the baby, right?"Hayley tells them.

Rebekah raises her eyebrows in disbelief at Hayley. "Hey, I'm on your side, remember? So, what gives?"Rebekah asks.

Hayley sighs. "Tonight's a full moon, Rebekah"Hayley tells them.

Blue taps Scarlett on the shoulder and she turns to look at him. "Are you going to turn tonight?"Blue asks signing.

"No, I turned the first time after as like a right of passage, but not since, I could if I wanted too tho"Scarlett tells him.

Rebekah turns to Hayley. "So what? You're preggers, you can't turn"Rebekah tells her.