Shiroi Suna no Aquatope (The Aquatope on White Sand) Oc's

Name: Kousuke Oshiro

Nickname:

Kou (Kai Nakamura)

Kousuke (Most of the Gama Gama staff)

Oshiro/Oshiro-Kun/San (Tingaara staff)

Age: 18 (Epi 1-12)
19 (Epi 13-23)
20/21 (Epi 24)

Gender: Male

Personality: Kousuke is a brotherly type of person, he used to be very quiet and refused to talk to people, but that changed after a certain incident in his past. After that day he always smiled, even if he didn't feel like smiling, it was to hide his pain. He wore an invisible mask to hide his sadness and trauma, he didn't want to be a bother to his parents, so he worked hard. He always stays active and is known to stare into space most of the time, people blame it on the headphones he wears. Deep down he is very sensitive and is known to keep to himself even if he seems very open with people. He cares for other people more than he cares for himself. When he joins Tingaara he seemed to be more confident and observant.

Appearance:

Hair colour: Light blue

Eye colour: Purple

Birthday: 16 June, 2003

Country: Okinawa, Japan

Affiliation: Gama Gama Aquarium (Epi 1-12)
Tingaara Aquarium (13+)

Occupation: Student (Epi 1-12)
Part time employee at Gama Gama (Epi 1-12)
Full time employee at Tingaara (Epi 13+)

Relatives:
Parents
Jousuke Oshiro (Older brother, Deceased)

Backstory: From a young age he has helped his family with the business, which is fishing. They share the port with the Nakamura who treat each other as family, even if they don't always work together. He got good at it pretty fast. One day he got overwhelmed by the heat and fell into the water, his older brother saved him but sadly drowned while doing so. The event traumatised Kousuke who's personality did a 180 to protect himself from the pain, since he kept seeing his parents depressed about Jousuke. He didn't want them to worry about him so he changed to be more like his brother, the old Kousuke died with his brother.