Diamond no Ace Oc 1

Seidou High School - No

Seidou High School - No. 15 (1) 7 (2)
Left Fielder/ Any baseman

Bats: Both                                 Throws: Both

Characteristics

Name:
Asagiri Hiroto
Kanji:
朝霧浩人
Romaji:
Hiroto Asagiri

Nickname:
Hiro/Hiro-Kun (Sawamura Eijun and Kominato Haruichi)
Golden Boy
Baseball freak

Age: 15 (Debut)
16

Personality:
Hiroto is a quiet boy that only speaks when spoken to or if he needs to say something that he thinks is important, until he feels comfortable around you. He was surprising immediately open with Sawamura Eijun who Hiroto said seemed immediately trustworthy. He comes off as cold at first but after he gets to know you he is more open and kind, he sometimes starts to act like a child but it's rare.

He is completely loyal to his team even thought he won't talk to them a lot at first, he knows he has to be a team player and to not be someone who will hold them back, if he stays quiet. He is extremely brave and would immediately offer to practice with anyone even if their pitching is fast, that's how him and Furuya Satoru became close because he wasn't afraid to hit the males pitches if he asks him.

He usually trains more than anyone else which gets him in trouble most of the time, he is determined to always get better for the team. He is hardworking and it always pays off in the end. If they tell him to stop he will slightly puff out his cheeks and stubbornly refuse until he is dragged to his room which is often. He would only listen to the coach if he tells him to stop and rest. He is smart when it comes to baseball but studying is another story he only just passes his tests. When he hears they have a test he hits his on the desk/table, which makes everyone in his class laugh and calls him a baseball freak.

Date of birth:
15th October

Place of birth:
Tokyo

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Blood type: A

Height:
174 cm (5'8) (First year)
176 cm (5'9) (Second year)

Weight:
65 kg (143 lbs)

Family:
Asagiri Haruna (Mother)
Asagiri Ryoto (Father)

Status