Tokyo Revengers Oc

Name: Kairi Arakawa

Name: Kairi Arakawa

Japanese name: 荒川乖離

Rōmaji: Arakawa Kairi

Alias:
Tomans Princess
Kai (Tokyo Manji Gang)
Kori (Mikey)
Kairi-Chan (The girls and Takemichi)
Arakawa-Chan/San (Classmates/Schoolmates)

Age: Past: 14
Present: 26
Final Arc: 17

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Her

Personality: Kairi as a child was very timid, she was left alone most of the time which didn't help her feel strong, she felt very lonely. She is very independent and smart because of her lack of family around her growing up to tell her what to do. This nature made her a target for bullying, she never wanted to fight back so she endured it all. After learning self defence, she became more confident in herself. She came out of her shell showing that she was kind-hearted and wanted to protect the people she cared about.

She is very loyal, observant and doesn't like to fight without a reason, she refuses to get into fights unless it's to protect, but she will go against her wishes if needed. She will never use violence from anything but protecting herself or her friends/loved ones. She is very supportive and likes to think everyone deserves a second chance, unless they have proven that they don't deserve one. She takes the words of the people she is close with very seriously, she will believe them without question most of the time. She can be playful and cheeky with her close friends and people she feels comfortable with, it's rare for her to show that side so if you see it she trusts you a lot. Her adult self she is like her teen self but a little more mature.

In the alternate timeline, Kairi is quiet and very closed off, she keeps to herself and its rare for her to show any emotion on her face. She only showed emotion to Chifuyu even if it's not the same as her younger self. She's very indifferent to anyone that she dislikes, especially Kisaki. She learnt how to completely hide her hostility and emotions so she wouldn't be seen as weak or taken advantage of, she has no hesitation to defend herself whatsoever.

Appearance: