My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! Oc's

Name: Amelia Miller
Age: 8 (younger) 15 (now)
Gender: Female
Personality: Amelia as a child was very insecure, she was a very slow learner not being able to speak until she was 2. She was always the centre of attention at parties, but not in a good way. She would always hide behind her twin or Nicol, when she was forced to go to a party. She was bad mouthed and called an attention seeker, she was seen as someone who took the attention her brother needed. The bullying got too much for the girl, make her selectively mute when she wasn't talking to people she felt comfortable around. When she is she's very vocal and a ray of sunshine to be around, her eyes always sparkle when she speaks about what she likes.

As a teenager she has gained her confidence back and doesn't let people get to her, even if she sometimes needs a supportive push to do or say something that she believes in. She is a very kindhearted girl who is very empathetic and thinks of her family and friends before herself, which is most of the time. She is very strong willed but is also very sensitive.

Epithet: Countess
Relationship: Nicol Ascart (Fiancé)
Relative:
Camilla Miller (Mother, Auburn hair and Dark blue eyes)
Harry Miller (Father, Blonde hair and Green eyes)
Arlo Miller (Older brother, 10 years older)
Aiden Miller (Older twin brother)
Magic: Fire
Likes: Nicol, Learning new things, Books, Reading, Baking, Cooking, Learning about medicine, Flowers, Cookies, Milk, Tea, Warmth
Dislikes: Being judged, Violence, Pain, Blood, Abuse, Suffering, Perverts, Bullies, Death, Feeling weak, People who say she's not good enough for Nicol
Appearance/Clothes:

Epithet: CountessRelationship: Nicol Ascart (Fiancé)Relative: Camilla Miller (Mother, Auburn hair and Dark blue eyes)Harry Miller (Father, Blonde hair and Green eyes)Arlo Miller (Older brother, 10 years older)Aiden Miller (Older twin brother)Magic...

Backstory: When Amelia was born she wasn't looked after as much as her older twin, who was seen as sickly

Backstory: When Amelia was born she wasn't looked after as much as her older twin, who was seen as sickly. When the family noticed he was perfectly fine it was just his hair, she started to also get more attention. Amelia couldn't speak until she was 2 years old which made her very insecure, especially at parties where she would hide behind Nicol or her twin. Since her hair was apple red she was the centre of attention but not in a good way. She was bad mouthed and called an attention seeker, she took the attention her brother needed.

The bullying got too much for the girl, which made her selectively mute and she was too scared to leave her house. She spent all of her time reading books and only spoke to her family until she met Nicol. Her parents and the Ascarts had agreed in the past about having their children engage, since Sophia wasn't in the right mental state, they nominated Nicol for Amelia. At first they didn't think it was a good idea, especially because of her choice to be mute with other people, but they wanted her to get better so they agreed.