Pokémon Legends: Arceus Oc 2 (Game)

Name: Eve

Age: 15+

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: At first Eve was very timid and emotionally sensitive. She, at first, is silent around people and only felt calm around Pokemon, which made the villagers think she was mad. When she gets comfortable she's very kind, caring and empathetic. She's not as good as a fighter, as the protagonist, but she can hold her own, even if she doesn't like seeing Pokémon get hurt. She's very nervous around new people, especially angry people since she can tell by their body language what they are like. If someone goes too far she won't be able to look them in the eyes anymore. At the start she's not the best at thinking for herself but she soon starts to do what she wants to do without being scared. If she believes in something she will speak up even if she is terrified.

Appearance:

Hair colour: Blonde

Hair colour: Blonde

Eye colour: pinkish-brown

Chest size: B

Height: 158 cm (5'2)

Friends: Rei, Akari, Adaman, Irida, Lian, The Jubilife villagers

Love interest: Rei (Protagonist)

Likes: Pokémon, Sweets, Exploring, Potato Mochi, Crafting, Looking after Pokémon, Collecting materials

Dislikes: Loud noises, People shouting at her, Angry people, Being alone, Pokémon hurt, Spicy food, Being outside alone when it's dark

Fears: Being abandoned, Being alone

Birthday: 15th August

Zodiac: Leo

Hometown: Jubilife Village

Region: Unknown

Occupation: Member of Galaxy Team: Survey Corps

Rank: Member

Corps: Survey

Starter Pokemon: Ralts

Party: Ralts line (Gardevoir), Turtwig line, Chimchar line, Piplup line, Blissey
Ingo battles: Gardevoir, Torterra, Empoleon, Infernape, Blissey

Backstory: Eve lived in a family that was broken, her parents hated each other and would always fight. They didn't get a divorce, they would just continue to live together and fight all of the time. Eve would block it out and play with the Pokémon around her hometown. She had been manipulated by her mother to never leave or disobey her, she made her feel guilty for wanting to do things for herself. This made her not able to do what other people may believe is simple, like choosing what she wants to do and having an opinion. If she did she was like her father, who cheated on the mother with another woman, a bad person. When she was 15 she was hit by a car and was isekaid to Hisui.

Other:

• Eve is very weak to the cold, Rei had given her one of his scarfs which she continued to wear after he said she could keep it.

• Is weak to the cold, since once when she was younger, she had disobeyed her mother who locked her outside in the garden for a night. Since then she's scared to be outside late alone.

• Has Dissociative amnesia, she remembers most of her past apart from her parents. Even so she still gets scared without knowing why.

• Her starter Pokémon was given to her by Rei.

• Since her mother was controlling she never started her Pokémon journey. She only read about Pokémon from books at school.

• Eve found comfort in finding the 3 Sinnoh starter Pokémon, that she knew, and caught them with Rei's help.

• Eve was saved by a Blissey when she was close to passing out. This was when she got separated from Rei in Alabaster Icelands. Since the Pokémon wouldn't leave her side she caught the Pokémon by herself.

• She was isekaied into Hisui the day after Lady Lilligant was calmed.

• Eve wasn't given an arc phone, she was just told to find a boy called Rei (Protagonist) and stay with him. The first words he said to her was are you from Sinnoh, shocking her.