Inazuma Eleven: Original/Ares/Orion Oc (Yuta)

Series: Original/Ares/Orion

Name: Amano Yuta

Nickname:

Yuta (Seishou Gakuen)

Yuta/Amano-Kun (The girls)

Amano/Yuta (The boys)

Little Lightning (On the pitch)

English Dub Name: Ethan North

English Dub Nickname:

Little Lightning (On the pitch)

Age: 12 (Original)
13 (Ares/Orion)

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Blood type: O

Personality: Yuta was a shy kid who only wanted to make friends and play soccer with them but sadly life wasn't on his side. He slowly became a quiet introverted boy who hardly spoke and kept to himself, he was then seen as unapproachable because of it but in reality he is a very gentle genuine boy who hides his pain deep in his heart. His facial expressions hardly change, it only changes when he plays soccer, because of everything that has happened in his life. He just doesn't feel any emotional pain making him feel numb most of the time around people. He has a huge fear of girls after the bullying he received because of what his father had done, making him stop socialising out of fear resulting in his lack of social skills.

When he trusts you, which takes a while, you notice subtle changes in the way he behaves. His expressions start to change as his eyes seem to brighten more than they once did. He becomes somewhat clingy, following you around a lot of the time, and he speaks his mind a lot more. This results in him slowly coming out of his comfort zone and showing how kind and caring he truly is. Yuta is better with showing how he feels with his actions than with words. 

In the original timeline Yuta acts the exact same as he does in Ares/Orion but he acts more cocky at the start when he first meets everyone. While he is with everyone he starts to mellow out and his cocky side turns into a competitive side and he starts to act like his Ares/Orion self but more confident when talking to people.

Height: 153 cm (5'0) (Original)
165 cm (5'5) (Ares/Orion)

Appearance:

(Original)