01| 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

SHE WONDERED THE STREETS. People stared at her, questioning why she is wearing a muzzle.

Her long black hair with [F/C] at the ends. Her big doe [E/C] eyes, wondering where she is.

"Hmph!" She was frustrating where she was, thinking back to her older twin and her little sister.

She left wanting to wonder Tokyo, Tanjiro didn't agree, even though she can walk in the sun.

After a long pursuing, he finally gave in. Nezuko scratches inside her box, "Hmm..." Y/n patted the box.

She left now a wondering demon. People didn't ask why she wore a muzzle. They looked at her and admire her cuteness.

Y/n found her way to the park, she saw many kids at her age. All of them wore this weird jacket.

Y/n didn't think of it, she walked passed them. One of the boys fell from a high place.

"Holy shit! Chifuyu!" The long black haired male yelled, his canines showed.

Y/n took off, she ran to the falling male. Y/n caught him and twisted her body to stop sliding.

"Hmph!" She grunted, she carried him Bridal style. She walked over to the gang who hurried over, she gently placed him down.

"You okay?" The same male asked, Chifuyu nodded, "Yeah, but..." He turned and saw his saver.

He blushed, Y/n stood with a kimono on, his first thought of her, Cute and beautiful.

"O-oh, Thank you! I'm Chifuyu!" He stammered out, Y/n hummed softly and patted his head.

"Eh?" He stepped back, "Uh, what are you doing?" She hummed, "HmmMm!" Taking out her note pad, 'Y/n Kamado!'

"Keisuke Baji!" The male smiled, Y/n nodded and looked over at the other males.

——————

After that day, they became friends. Y/n doesn't go to school, she sleeps and walk outside when bored.