03| 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

THE SKY IS BRIGHT... SUMMER APPROACHING, DEMONS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN. Y/n walked threw Roppongi looking for the Haitani brothers.

"Yahoo!" She looked behind her, they stood with other 2 males. One with purple eyes and white hair, other with a scar and shaved head.

Y/n hummed, she ran to the taller male and hugged him. Rindo clicked his tounge, was it jealously bubbling up?

Y/n scents some mad aura, her head looked at Rindo who is currently looking away.

Y/n pulled away and went towards Rindo, she huffed and hugged him as well.

Rindo grunted and patted her back. Y/n happily mumbled as she got approval from him.

"Oi! Are we invisible?" Ran asked, she looked at the other two who stood. Y/n walked up to them, she placed her hands on their faces.

Her eyes widened a bit, Takeo and Shigeru appeared in her eyes.

"Um.. Hello?" The taller one with a shaved head said, Y/n let's go and hugs them.

The white haired male was taken aback from this action, no one was brave enough to hug him.

"Hmm..." She sadly hummed out, he felt sad for some reason and hugged her back.

A small of the hugging section, Ran and Rindo seem angered a bit. Y/n introduce herself as they did as well.

Izana smiled, "Look... This flower looks beautiful on you." He placed a rose on her ear.

Y/n stood as she hummed and clapped her hands together. She ran off to get more flowers, Izana nodded, "She looks like a child excited for Christmas."

Kakucho nodded, "Yeah." Y/n came back with a bunch of flowers, she placed all of them down and started to make flower crowns.

Just a peaceful day for the gang and Y/n, she did miss her friends. She has no memory of her human past but stories her older brother told her.