07| 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙖...

—SHE WALKED OUT, SHE WAS PREPARING FOR THE FIGHT..... Y/n brought a alarm clock, she needed one.

She sets it up for the fight, Y/n sat on her bed thinking for once other than running in kicking random members in the face.

'Baji..... He acts weird.... ' Y/n hummed her eyes felt heavy, she laid down and slept until morning.

 ' Y/n hummed her eyes felt heavy, she laid down and slept until morning

SHE AWAKEN TO A BLARING SOUND,
Y/N GROWLED AND SMASHED HER ALARM.

"Hmm..." She looked sadly at the clock she broke. Getting off the bed, she walked over to the bathroom and took her Muzzle off.

She stopped, "Oh?" She said, her eyes looked around the room, looking confused and walked out putting her muzzle back on.

She head out, her phone buzzed, "Hm?" She looked at it, 'Don't come to the fight.'
Y/n looked confused, unknown number?

She shrugged and went to the fight anyway, she doesn't listen to random texts.

She walked slow because, well.... She followed a butterfly..... Y/n realize what she was doing and quickly went to the destination.

The battle was brutal, Takemichi punched a random dude. He looked around, "Damnit!" He can't find Y/n anywhere.

With Y/n|

She walked to the big entrance, her eyes looked in. "Hm!" She was amazed, but disliked the fact her friends are getting injured.

She walked and looked around, "Damnit!" She turned her head over to Takemichi, he wasn't paying any attention to his surrounding.

A male ran and jumped, he held his fist out to punch Takemichi, Y/n growled and ran full speed.