•𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟶𝟿: 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙?•

❝Y/n, A date!!❞

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Y/n, A date!!

Ⓚⓐⓜⓐⓓⓞ

𝖸/𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗒𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖿𝗎𝗇, 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗒𝗎 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗆𝗈𝗏𝖾? 𝖮𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝗈𝗎𝗍?

——DECEMBER 20TH, 2005•

Chifuyu tapped his foot, he bit his nails. Why is he nervous? Chifuyu asked Y/n out on a date, he wasn't expecting that answer.

She agreed on the date, Chifuyu almost passed out. He sighed, the door to Y/n home opened, Y/n ran out after locking it.

His eyes shined bright, she wore something that isn't in her Haori.

She came down with her muzzle cleaned, Chifuyu faked a cough, he held his arm out for her to hold on to

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She came down with her muzzle cleaned, Chifuyu faked a cough, he held his arm out for her to hold on to.

Y/n hummed happily as she clung onto him like glue. "So, how about the park? That's a typical place..." Chifuyu said, Y/n nodded, "Hm!" She place a thumbs up.

The sky is dark but still light, he huffed as he ditched Takemichi for this date. Y/n hummed, tugging on his arm, Chifuyu looked at her, "What's up?"

Y/n pointed to the library, "You wanna go to the library?" Chifuyu asked, Y/n nodded, he sighed, "Alright! Let's go!"

They ran in....

Chifuyu and Y/n had a good time, they cuddled on a giant bean bag. They read some romance and horror books.

Chifuyu teased her by holding the book up and dodging her moves.

"What a cute couple!" The others in the library said.

Chifuyu ears turned red, he held the book down, "There.." He averted his eyes away from her, Y/n hummed happily.

Chifuyu bit his bottom lip, they say back down on the bean bag that is in the back corner away from the eyes.

He took the chance as Y/n was nodding off to sleep, he pulled her closer and pulled the muzzle down.

Y/n looked up, she smiled, sending a toothy grin.

Chifuyu couldn't help but smile, he gently placed a soft and small peck on her lips.

He placed the muzzle back and hugged her, his heart wanted to explode. Y/n raised eyes at Chifuyu, "Hmm.." she leaned into his warmth.

——AT THE BUTTERFLY ESTATE•

Tanjiro figetted around, "Something is wrong but... It's something to do with Y/n..." He placed a hand over his mouth thinking.

Nezuko hummed, she looked up  at his, "Hmph!" She sprawled on the ground, Tanjiro sighed, "We're gonna visit her soon, Nezuko! Let's bring the Hashiras with us!"

Nezuko hummed happily, 'Big sis!'

——CHIFUYU LOCATION: CAFE•

Chifuyu watched Takemichi frantically explaining the situation, he sighed, "Ruined my date, Takemichi... Just for this? What does Tachibana like?"

Takemichi stopped, "Eh? What she likes?" He thought, Chifuyu sighed angrily, "I meant, she probably likes anything you give her!! You moron!!"

Takemichi screeched, "Hah?! You mean anything?!!" He fell back, Chifuyu got up and walked out, "Goodbye.."

Takemichi screech for him, but Chifuyu didn't stop for him. Pissed off he ruined his date with Y/n, he made his first move though...

———KAZUTORA CHECKED FOR HER, Y/N LOOKED CONFUSED•

H

e sighed in relief, "Good... No injuries..." Y/n hummed, she continues to watch Pokemon, her current favorite Pokemon is Eevee.

Kazutora watched her, smiling, "How cute~" he went and sat besides her. Y/n clapped as Ash caught another Pokemon.

 Y/n clapped as Ash caught another Pokemon

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The Black Dragon arc is beginning!

❝The Black Dragon arc is beginning!❞

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[New book!!]

Next Episode on Flaming Love:
Flaming his ass up!

𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖~ 𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें