06| 𝙁𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩!

—THE GANG STAYED AT THE PARK AFTER THE CHAOS ENDED WITH TAKEMICHI HAVING POOP ON HIS HEAD.

Y/n hummed as her head leaned into Draken's shoulder. He placed his head on Y/n head, Mikey looked and furrow his brows.

"Really?" He knew the argument between Draken and him are done. Do they need to fight who is gonna keep you?

"Takemichi-Kun!" Takemichi head turned to Hinata, she looked nervous and blushed.

"O-oh, Hey, Hina!" He said, They looked nervous, Emma was behind her. "Go on!" She said, Hinata took a deep breath and said, "Wanna go with me to the festival?"

Takemichi turned red, "Huh?! Oh! Sure!" Emma pouted, "Man, I'm jealous!" She looked over.

"Huh?! You guys made up?! How? You both were fighting a few minutes ago!" Emma said, Draken and Mikey sighed, "We forgot."

Emma puffed her cheeks out, 'Wait, if they are here then..... Y/n-Chan is here!'
Her head whipped around, Y/n eyes were closed.

"Hmm... Hm?" Y/n head lifted up, she felt a presence near her and familiar, Y/n eyes is open now.

Emma stood, her heart raced, 'Y/n looks so cute!' Emma took a deep breath, "Y/n wanna go to the festival with me?"

Y/n hummed, she thought, "Hmph!" She nodded, Emma smiled, Y/n was sure she wasn't a human but a living sun.

'Is that possible?' Y/n thought, she shrugged and went home sleepy.

What happened to Muichiro|

He smiled a bit, walking up to Y/n, "Um, miss you.." She hummed, Muichiro accepted Y/n immediately.

Muichiro hugged her as Y/n happily accepted, "Uh...." They turned, The taller one hit Senju in the head.

"You interrupted them!" He held a cigarette, "Sorry, I'm Akashi Takeomi. My sister, Akashi Senju." He bowed.

Muichiro ignored them and looked at Y/n, "I'll see you." He kissed her muzzle and left.

Y/n looked over to them, walking up to Takeomi and Senju, she stared.

"Huh?" Senju looked nervous, Takeomi looked away.