05| 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩....

-Y/N WAS BEING CARRIED BY DRAKEN, She hummed softly, "Uh, Y/n, I gotta let you down, okay?" He looked at her

"Hmph!" She jumped off and held Mikey's hand.

He ate his Dorayaki, "Hm... Look.." Y/n looked over to where Mikey was staring at.

"Hm?" Draken sighed, "Kiyomasa... You're scaring the crowd..." Y/n jumped following them as she gripped Draken's jacket thing.

"That dragon tattoo.... It him! Ryuguji Ken also known as Draken!" Yamagishi said, Everyone bowed but Mizo gang.

"Ken-Chin!" Mikey called out, Draken sent a irritated look to Mikey, "I told you to stop calling me that when we are here!"

"I'm out of Dorayaki!" He showed his hands, Y/n began to fall asleep but kept standing.

"Who is he? Can't he read the atmosphere?" Yamagishi said, Everyone suddenly bowed, "GOOD WORK, PRESIDENT!!"

Y/n jumped, she looked around, Mikey walked pass with a pat on the head from him.

The blonde stood, he stared at Mikey who is ignoring the male talking, "He doesn't talk with someone doesn't interest him."

Y/n followed, of course being tired. She gripped his jacket tighter.

"Hmm.." The group looked at Y/n, they bowed, "Hello, Miss..." Y/n hummed as she patted a random male head.

Draken irked, he pulled her away, muttering under his breath.

"G-good work, President..." He leaned in, until he was kicked. Kiyomasa fell, "Kiyomasa... Who died and made you king? Don't give a shallow bow to the the president."

Drake walked pass as Y/n was dragged. She had dotted eyes, confused.

Mikey leaned in close to his face, Blonde fell on the ground.

Mikey kneeled and grabbed his back head, "Are you really a middle schooler?" Blonde looked shock.

"Hm, what's your name?" Mikey said, he stared into his soul.