04| 𝙆𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙠𝙤 𝙎𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

—TANJIRO, ZENITSU, AND INOSUKE, THE TROUBLE TRIO. Y/n jumped on Tanjiro who caught her.

She hummed happily, Tanjiro buried his face into the crook of her neck. Zenitsu whined, "Y/n-Chan~!"

Y/n let's go and hugged Zenitsu, he giggled as sparkles appeared around him. Inosuke grunted, "Oi! The Great Inosuke wants whatever you gave them!!"

Y/n let's go and hugs Inosuke, he huffed, "Haha!! That's right!" Y/n let's go, she gestured them to come into her place.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

She clapped as they told their journey, Y/n covered every light sources. Nezuko came out and tackled her to the ground.

"Ne, any friends you made, Y/n?" Tanjiro asked her, he ate the food she made.

Inosuke shoving food not caring if crumbles get over. Zenitsu just watched him in disgust.

"Hmph!" She nodded, Y/n ran to the phone, she dialed the number, realized she can't speak, she went to the messages.

*Tap! Tap! Tappy-Tap!*

Y/n came back, she hummed, Tanjiro tilted his head. Zenitsu head turned, he stared, "Tanjiro... I hear motors!"

Y/n jumped and ran to the front door, she opened it, Toman members stood.

Main members, Y/n ran in, they looked at each other and followed behind. The home is dark with small lights on.

"Eto... Who is that, Y/n?" Mikey looked to the living room, a burgundy male stood.

"Who are you?" Mikey asked, his brow furrowed. He smiled, "Tanjiro Kamado! I'm her twin!"

Mikey soften, "Mikey." He bowed, Draken stared at him, 'Trying to be formal?'

"Draken." Tanjiro looked up, 'Ah! He's tall!'

Soon everyone introduce themselves, Y/n ran over to Mitsuya, she snuggled against his leg.