•𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟷𝟶: 𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙪𝙥!•

❝Promise me Y/n

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Promise me Y/n.... Flame his ass for me!

Ⓚⓐⓜⓐⓓⓞ

𝖸/𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗁𝖺𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗎𝗉. 𝖣𝗋𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝖻𝗂𝗀 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖿𝗎𝗅. 𝖧𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗎𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗎𝗉.

---Y/N HAPPILY SETTING HER TRASH ON FIRE•

Kazutora quickly ran and picked her up, he placed her down as he grabbed the trash bin with a metal rod and threw it outside.

He sprayed water over it, "Y/n! Come here!" He scolded her for setting the trash on fire. Y/n hummed, she threw a tantrum.

It's like a mother and a daughter scene, a child who didn't get her candy.

Later the day, Y/n started to set trash and other things on fire. Mikey and Draken noticed this behavior, they brought her along with them on a trip.

"Did you hear that?" Mikey asked Draken, he shook his head, "Must be your imagination..." Mikey nodded, "Okay..." He looked back, Y/n reached to set the motorcycle on fire.

"Ken-Chin!!!" Draken whipped his head to Y/n, quickly pulling her arm. "Bad Y/n!!" He said, Scolding her. Y/n hummed sadly.

Mikey swerved, Draken held on, Y/n hummed loudly, "Sorry!" He headed straight for the church. Where Black dragons and three Toman members fought.

The door opened, "Merry Christmas!!! Oh?" He looked around, broken wood seats and beat up people.

Taiju went up to Mikey, "you're done invincible Mikey?" He went for a straight punch at his face, Mikey went down.

"What?!" Takemichi yelled, Mitsuya looked pissed, "Taiju!!" Taiju just chuckled, "Haha!! I won! Invincible my ass!"

Mikey got up and wiped the blood off, "Okay, preying is over." He round house his ass, back to Draken and Y/n.

They kicked the members ass like it's nothing....

Mikey walked up to Y/n, he leaned in and whispered, "You can heal with flames, right?" Y/n nodded, "Can you set his face on fire? Heading!"

Y/n hummed, she walked over to Mitsuya and grabbed his face pulling it towards her own.

Yuzuha looked at them confused, her eyes brighten, "You're Y/n? Hakkai keeps talking about you! You are really cute up close! Like... A cute bunny!" She reached down and squished her cheeks.

Y/n looked up at her, she hummed, patting her head, 'Mama..' Yuzuha smiled, her injuries made her wobble, Y/n caught her in her arms, "Hmm.." she placed a hand on her place and lit flames on the wounds.

They slowly healed, Mitsuya sat down sighing, "Help me out, Bunny." Y/n placed her left hand on his face, gently flaming the wounds.

Y/n walked over to Taiju who kneeled down, his eyes looked up, "The Fuck you looking at?" Y/n growled, she went behind him and raised her hand.

Her palms glowed, Taiju screamed patting his butt. Fire was set on his ass, The flames are purple-ish red color, everyone watched and laughed.

Draken grinned, Kazutora told Draken her habits now.

Flashback

Kazutora stood with his arms crossed, "So, Y/n has a new habit of flaming things up with her demon art." Draken nodded, "I see...." He thought of what use this power could come, a lightbulb came up, "I got the idea! See ya!" He walked away with a huge grin.

"Okay, Y/n-Chan! Listen up! The buff and huge guy name Taiju Shiba, is Hakkai older brother. He is a mean and abusive brother, that's bad! I want you to do, is fire his ass with your flames!" Draken whispered into her ear, Y/n hummed happily, nodding her head.

Y/n looked over at Draken, he thumbs up, Mitsuya sweatdropped, "Thought Draken was the responsible one..." Yuzuha laughed as Hakkai grinned chuckling a bit.

Taiju glared at Y/n, he walked out, very angry.

After all that, she got a lots of cuddles and head pats.

Later!

Y/n swing her legs on her porch, nothing in mind. Kazutora came out, he stood behind her with pink apron.

"Y/n-Chan... You have guests!" Y/n head looked up, "Hmph!" She ran in excited for the guests, her eyes landed on Tanjiro and Nezuko, she ran full speed at them.

Tackling them, They all laughed and hugged. Surprisingly, a few Hashiras came.

Shinobu, Giyu, Muichiro, Mitsuri, Obanai, Gyomei, Sanemi.

She had a blast, Kazutora met them and Sanemi seem to take interest in him. After hearing his story of revenge and making it up, Sanemi listened, Tanjiro played with Y/n and Nezuko.

Zenitsu trying to escape from Inosuke, Giyu sitting in the corner, while Shinobu and Mitsuri eating pastries with Obanai staring at Mitsuri.

Gyomei smiled as he pray for this to happen again with other Hashiras and no demons. Only peace.

Muichiro played with the Kamado trio, he mostly paid attention to Y/n.

Hi! Hi!!! Sorry for not updating any of the other stories, Hanako wanted to update the new book!

𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖~ 𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें