↳┃Kaur: Girlsglobe | Heather

Interviewee: girlsglobeInterviewer: Benitoite_Heather06

Intervieweegirlsglobe
InterviewerBenitoite_Heather06

* * *

Hello! How are you doing?

Hey! I'm doing well, what about you?

I am going great! Thank you. So tell me, how is it being a poet in wattpad?

It feels quite good, actually, knowing that there are people who appreciate what you love and your work too!

That must feel great! What is your style of writing poems?

It's normally either free verse or short line poems!

Amazing! Why do you write poems?

Well, I just love expressing my views in the form of poems or even quotes. And besides that I have started writing a story but not yet uploaded.

Wow! You are multi-talented.  When did you start your journey of writing?

Thanks, though I'm useless, I started in the lockdown to be honest. I was quite free at that time and I was facing some gender inequality due to which I thought of writing my first poem: BEING A WOMAN. Since it was my first one it was not that good but I have definitely improved since then.

What acts as inspiration for you while writing a poem?

To be honest, normal life things inspires me. I always wanted to write what is relatable so that people who are reading can also relate with what I am trying to explain. So, my inspirations are things which happens in day to day life; problems which are faced by people who are of my age and so on. 

What part of your writing journey do you enjoy the most?

Well, what I enjoy the most is showing my own perspective on different things and adding rhythm to it.

Wow that's unique. What are your preferred genres?

Lyric poetry.

Great! What is your main focus to get readers while writing?

I guess my main focus is not to make things cliche as it may get irritating and to make things quite relatable and to talk upon issues which are trending and which people are finding problems in.

Good job! Any special thought behind keeping your recent book name as Maunder the Wonder?

I wanted to name the book unique because naming it as quotes or something related to it is quite common. It means to view the things slowly and in an elegant manner.

Intriguing! Going toward the last question:  Is there anything you want to tell to the readers about this interview?

Well nothing much; just that this interview helped a lot. Thanks for you time too.

Thank you so much for your time!

* * *

We were glad to have you, ! :D
You're always welcome back anytime, and we hope you had fun!

We were glad to have you, ! :DYou're always welcome back anytime, and we hope you had fun!