↳┃Kylie - kyliebetrue | Harleen

Interviewee: kyliebetrueInterviewer: queen_of_dairymilk

Interviewer: queen_of_dairymilk

* * *

Hi! I am Harleen, your interviewer of the day!

Hello, I am Kylie.

How are you feeling? Hope it was a good day with its salty and sour moments.

I am feeling great today. I hope yours is going well as well.

Yeah, I am well. Thanks. Why did you choose to be in a community? And why did you choose the Multiplex community?

I chose to join communities to gain experiences and make new friends. I chose the Multiplex community because I was intrigued by the aesthetic of the community. I like the colour purple because it gives me royalty vibes so I decided to join.

Well, purple is indeed beautiful. What is it you like and dislike about this community?

I really like the feeling in the community. The founders and members are really sweet. I don't have any dislikes about it right now.

How did you enter wattpad?

I was introduced to wattpad by a friend. It was in 2018 and I haven't left since.

I really love wattpad. It felt like a home to me and even stole my innocence. 🤫 So, how do you like wattpad? Did it help you in anything?

At this point it stole everyone's innocence. I really like the app itself but some of the people there can be quite toxic. Being on Wattpad helps me with learning new things and opens my eyes to a few things.

What did this app teach you?

This app has taught me a lot about myself. I learnt about my love for poetry. I didn't even know anything about poetry before. Wattpad has really taught me a lot.

Same here. Wattpad is quite an app. You have a book of poems. So, what are your poems basically about?

My poems were all written randomly about different topics. Mainly about love, the funny thing is I have never been in love.

Well, I will try to read your book. You are a member of LGBTQ+ community. Is there anything you'd like to share about learning about yourself?

Well sometimes I wish I could be open about it to people in real life but my parents are religious so that's a no no.

I understand you. What message would you share with the community?

Make sure you are true to yourself and don't let anyone tell you that you can't.

You mentioned toxicity. What are some of your toxic moments in Wattpad? What did you learn from the experiences?

Honestly I have never been in such a situation. I try to stay as far away as possible from trouble.

That's smart! What are your hobbies??

My hobbies include cooking and baking. I always try to learn new things so I am always on youtube.

Can you mention some of the things that wattpad taught you to become who you are now?

Before using wattpad I didn't know I could write poems or stories. I was always a shy person but being on wattpad helped me become more confident as I posted my poems.

Since your poems are about love, what do you think about love then?

Honestly, I don't know anything about love. I just write about what I see in movies and read in books.

So, have you ever tried to make any new recipes since you're into cooking and baking?

Yes I love to try out new recipes. I recently baked oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies.

That sounds lovely! Will you take cooking as a career in your future?

I don't think so. I really want to become a psychologist.

Cool! What's your favourite dish to cook/bake and why?

My favourite dish to make is chicken alfredo, it was one of the first dishes I made with my dad.

Why did it interest you?

I had it before at restaurants and really loved it so I wanted to try it out.

Some people say food symbolises emotions. Do you think so?

Yes, I think food can be a way of showing love.

What are some of your favourite international dishes?

It's hard to choose favourite because I love food so much

And finally, is there anything you would like to share for the future cooks?

Whenever you fail, don't give up. Just look for your mistakes and correct them.

And, thank you for having me.

Thank you. It was so nice interviewing you. Will love to have your food! :)

 Will love to have your food! :)