↳┃Anne: sarcasticoffeelover5 | Harleen

Interviewee: sarcasticoffeelover5Interviewer: queen_of_dairymilk

Interviewer: queen_of_dairymilk

So, how's your day today? 

It's decent preparing for exams and managing awards haha! 

So, how's your experience with Wattpad so far? Is it good? Bad? 

It's been a whirlpool, at times I've been quite disappointed and sometimes extremely happy, so it keeps going up and down but I have to say the community is wonderful and supportive of one another! 

You have published 8 books. How did you get the idea for each of your books? I mean that's crazy publishing 8 books. And how do you manage to write each chap for each of the books?Don't you get confused? 

Haha, out of 8 only 4 are original works, one of the book is a recs book where I recommend underrated and undiscovered authors works to help increase their read count, one of the books is my awards book and the third book is a one-shot on my life which I have written for a Wattpad contest. But my original works are going pretty great. I have two completed stories: Hate me all you want and Happily ever after is the sweetest con.And two ongoing projects: It can't get any worse and I know what you did last night. 

You are a member of three communities. You write books. And you're a seventeen year old individual. How do you manage doing a lot of these works? 

Good question, I have a fixed timetable and I visit wattpad only during these hours other times I do my self study and well the communities are something of my interest I love contributing and helping in things so I do it via them and as there are so many members there's not a lot of workload on me. 

So, this is um a bit of a crazy question. But how would you describe your country, culture, food, etc?

So my country is India, and I love my country, the people and the culture is so vast and beautiful. Our values and teachings are also so ancient and nice. In India people are always very kind and help each other and this is what I adore the most. The food is amazing, especially if you love spicy food then India's the country for you! 

You are a Potterhead. So, how did the Harry Potter series influence your life?? 

They influenced my reading habits. I started reading the series when I was 11 or 10 I think and because of the series I became an avid reader and discovered my passion for reading. But initially I disliked Harry Potter because the first time I caught a glimpse of the movie was the scene where Voldemort had appeared on Quirrel's head at the ending of the first film and that memory seriously scarred me. 

Do you read any books in Wattpad? Any suggestions? 

Yes, you have to help and support other writers. That's how you and your work grow. I have an entire book dedicated called the Best Books on Wattpad containing all the right stories to be read on this platform. I highly recommend the readers to take a look at it. 

How did singing, dancing, reading shape your life? 

So, well they're just my hobbies like writing. I just enjoy the creative aspect more and these curricular have helped enhance it and improve me in my skill. My parents are responsible for this and I will forever be grateful to them. 

 What books would you suggest to your readers other than wattpad stories? Why? 

Oh, nice, finally I get to shine the spotlight on my fangirling. So, The Mortal instruments series,The six of crows series, Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, Anna and the French kiss and This savage song series all are marvellous. 

What are your favourite quotes? 

It's a quote by Sirius Black in the Harry Potter series: "We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." and "If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." 

So, how did you deal with writing blocks, if you ever faced one? 

Ans:- I haven't faced a major one till now, thank god, but if I do I tend to read some reading prompts for inspiration. 

What would you like to say to people who are reading this? 

Thank you for spending your time getting to know me, it means a lot, if you're a writer then keep writing and believe in yourself. Have a great day! 

Thank you for choosing me as the interviewer. :)

***

We were glad to have you Anne! :D
Feel free to come back, we hope you enjoyed the experience!

We were glad to have you Anne! :DFeel free to come back, we hope you enjoyed the experience!