↳┃Rayne - Rayne_Writez | Harleen

Interviewee: Rayne_WritezInterviewer: queen_of_dairymilk

Interviewer: queen_of_dairymilk

* * *

Hi! I am Harleen and I shall be your interviewer today! To start with, how are you?

I am good. How're you?

I'm fine, thank you. How did you enter wattpad? And how's the experience so far?

I entered wattpad... I'm not really sure how I entered it but I knew it was just to start reading books. My experience on it so far is really good. My books don't get that much attention but that's okay I'll just have to keep trying.

Don't worry dear, your books will get attention. All my wishes to you. Moving on, I saw that you're a writer. So, at what age did you start writing? How was the experience?

I think I loved writing my whole life, but my first documented writing is from when I was about seven and it was a short story about camping. The experience was indescribable, I've always had a big imagination and writing just created it.

So, Is the Infidelity of the Temptation series your first book? Did you write any novel before that?

It's my first finished novel, but I had another book that I eventually took down with a little over a dozen chapters.

So, how did you get the idea for your book Infidelity?

I got the book idea, I guess I would say from reading all these homewrecker types of books. Then mine just manifested and it just happened.

Indeed, they say, 'One has to be an avid writer to become an avid writer.'  How did you give life to your characters? Was it real life inspiration or just something that formed in your mind?

In my mind this idea was formulated and they started getting attributions and personalities, and it was more of something that happened in my head, no real life inspiration that I know of.

Woww!! So, do you read books out of wattpad? What kind of books have you read? And who is your favourite author?

I read most of the books through wattpad but I still love my paper books. I read mostly romance and the occasiounal murder mystery. My favourite author would have to be OceanoKennedy.

Ohh. Well, I don't know them. I guess I will have to check their books. So, how did the books, be it in wattpad or paper ones, shape your life?

It definitely showed me that people can be good or bad no matter if they're real or not. I would say books have shown me that it is okay to be different.

What according to you makes good writing?

Definitely proper punctuation and a clear story line, what I notice from a lot of fanfic or fiction writers that just start out is that they have their punctuation off and they have different story lines overlapping each other it just gets confusing.

Yeah. I agree as well. So, who was your role model that inspired you in life and in writing?

I really never got inspired by anyone, I just had a passion about it and I've always had stories in my head.

Have you ever got writing blocks? A lot of writers do face it.

Yes, I used to have them all the time, especially when I restarted school last year. That's when I wrote one of my first real novels and the stress caused the writing block to the point where I took the book down and quit wattpad for a while.

How did you overcome your writing blocks?

Sometimes I let it go away by itself but I realized that usually took over two weeks so I just started to force myself to write a little over 200 words a day and then I would start writing more as the days progressed to a point where it finally went away.

That's great!  You said you are in high school. So, how do you manage writing and school work?

My school work is a lot to handle especially since I started college classes. As for writing, sometimes I'll start writing to a certain point but it never fully gets finished, So before school I wrote many chapters for the second book in the temptation series and it's on a two week update schedule.

If you have to recommend any books, then what are those?

I would definitely recommend @__julieee. She is the writer I most definitely read.

Have you faced insults or a hard time in your life? How did you deal with it?

When it came to my writing I have never been insulted personally to my face mostly because I've only read one short story in front of my class because I was made to. When it comes to people just being mean I have definitely been insulted and people are rude to me, I don't really deal with it because if people don't like me that's there problem not mine and I really just do my own thing.

Great. So, you know mostly people get confused between constructive criticism and insults? Are you one of them? If yes, then how did you deal with it? If no, what advise can you give to the people?

There is definitely in some cases a fine line between constructive criticism and insults, I am not one of those people I know the difference between it. To people who get in confused you can always ask another writer if what someone said was rude or uncalled for or if it was unjust, most people usually don't do this because books are like babies to writers. It's something you put out there and you never want to hear criticism about it even if it to help you.

So, what's your hobby other than writing?

I usually... I don't have other hobbies than reading and writing. I usually watch Netflix a lot.

Same here! I love watching movies though. By the way, do you love cooking? What's your favourite food?

I don't do cooking and my favourite food would have to be spaghetti.

Same here. Well, I dislike cooking. Hehe. Who's your favourite actor and actress?

My favorite actress would have to be... I really don't have one.

I get you. How would you describe yourself?

Creative and open to some people.

Ahhh... So, the final question, What would you like to tell our audience?

Be yourself.

That's great. It was nice interviewing you. Have a good day ahead.

We were glad to have you, Rayne! :D
We hope you had fun, and you're always welcome back!

We were glad to have you, Rayne! :DWe hope you had fun, and you're always welcome back!