↳┃Lia - AlfionaLia | Harleen

Interviewee: AlfionaLiaInterviewer: queen_of_dairymilk

Interviewer: queen_of_dairymilk

* * *

Hello! I'm Harleen, your interviewer of the day. How's your day so far?

It's good.

So, when did you enter wattpad? How's the experience?

About 2 years ago. I learnt about wattpad from my sister, and have been hooked ever since. Making an account there is the best decision in my life lol.

What kind of books do you read here?

The cliché ones lmao.

How do you like being in the MultiPlex community?

Yes, i have improved so much since i first come here until now. I wasn't even a graphic designer back then, now i'm in so many graphic shops and having a whole portfolio of my own designs. All thanks to this community. The best part are the people, how supportive they are, how they were always there for me.

What was the biggest thing you learnt while being on wattpad?

How to be with people I guess. I used to hate people, but I guess now I know that some of them aren't as bad as the others, and I learnt how to socialise with others.

You have some talent in graphic designing. How did you start?

I didn't know actually, I just wanted to try something out. Until I won my first graphic contest, I started focusing on it and improving.

Did you make any pen friends in Wattpad?

Yeah a few, we don't talk much though.

What do you think of online friendship and relationships?

Oh I guess it's the first step to an irl friendship lol.

What are you going to do in future? Will you still stay here after having a busy schedule?

Yes, I won't leave wattpad and the community in the near future. If possible at all.

What is your favourite mode of entertainment? Why?

Reading and yoga, its relaxing.

Which great personality or celebrity you admire? Why?

I don't know, myself? I never have someone to look up to.

How would you describe yourself, your nation, and culture?

I am from Indonesia, it's a tropical country. We have hundreds of cultures including hundreds of languages and thousands of islands.

Oh wow. It's nice meeting an Indonesian. But you live in Japan. So, how is Japan? The readers who want to go there would like to know your opinions.

Oh its amazing, everything is so tidy and everything is up to perfection (i am a perfectionist lol and i have a minor case of ocd)

Well, I am my own role model too. How are you your own role model?

I guess I admire my present self because I have come a long way and still a long journey ahead. I admire that i hadn't given up despite everything.

Cool! What are your favourite books? Who is your favourite author?

There is too much to choose from lol

What kind of imaginary fantasy life do you want to have and why?

I don't know being rich? Lol and having kids with someone i love.

What is your opinion on life?

It sucks not even gonna sugar coat it.

How did yoga influence your life? How did you come to know about it?

I started yoga when I was 6/7, then I stopped doing it for a long time but then I started doing it again lately, and it feels amazing.

And finally, what would you like to tell the readers?

Shoot for the highest star, so that if you fall, at least you'll fall on the moon.