↳┃Quinn - mazlynaaeyal | Harleen

Interviewee: mazlynaaeyalInterviewer: queen_of_dairymilk

Interviewer: queen_of_dairymilk

* * *

Hi! I am Harleen, your interviewer! How was your day today?

It was kind of a roller-coaster of bubbling emotions but in the end, I was amazingly just fine. ☺️

Why did you choose to join the Multiplex community?

I was in search of groups or communities who are in need of editors and I came across this shop in Wattpad in the process. I was surprised there were a lot of community/shops available, in my time these activities didn't even exist yet. 😂 Multiplex was the first shop I saw and I just applied for it since my long hiatus in wattpad.

What would you say are the perks of being in this community?

Perks, hmmm I might say that this comm is the sweetest, funniest filled with amazing and adorable people! RJ, Maxxie and Heather really helped me a lot when I was just a newbie. Also this is my first community so I would say it has a special place in my heart and I don't regret entering one bit. 😉

When and how did you enter wattpad?

I entered wattpad when I was 15 I guess? That was like in 2013/2014, really a long, long time ago. Entered because of my hobby of reading, stayed because I wrote a book and then when I entered my pre-adult life, I took a hiatus. I rejoined back last year (2021) because of my activities in this community and kinda actually continued writing my never-ending poem book in wattpad.

Why did you choose to be a judge?

I actually was erm stuck between two options, with becoming an editor and chose judge as my 2nd option. This was because I'm more of a reader than a writer so I thought maybe I was applicable to do it. And lucky or not it was the best decision I ever made as I think I did contribute a lot by being it and it has literally sharpen my mind in understanding the concept and journey of writing and understanding a book.

What did this app teach you?

Wattpad? Man, a lot! I made friends, wrote books, learned techniques, and met people who have the same passion for reading, writing and editing books. I might say every time I learn something new, kinda like knowledge apart from all the cringey things you could find in wattpad. 😂

So, how was Wattpad in 2013-16??

It was magical, fantastical discoveries of thousand realms of heartaches and romances all spinning around together like a tangled web.

What is that one thing you learnt from this community?

I learn that we all have different perspectives and views about things and stuff, even tiny little details like who puts milks or cereal first. But, at the end of the day we embrace our differences with a laugh and it's not really a bad thing to be different from the rest.