Chapter 3

CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE

THE MONOTONOUS NOISE OF RELENTLESS knocking of fist against the polished wooden door outside had woken a certain male from its jittery doze

THE MONOTONOUS NOISE OF RELENTLESS knocking of fist against the polished wooden door outside had woken a certain male from its jittery doze. His spine bend backward was outlining the backrest of the sprawling divan.

Furthermore, his tall figure unknowingly sank deeper into the plush cushions that were positioned beneath, feeling the soft composition it provide upon his exposed exterior, while his susceptible mind was solely floating, lingering within the dark and wide galaxy, forfeiting its will to function normally as it was overpowered thoroughly by the effect of the tremendous amount of stimulant he consumes continually.

His limp arm was draped upon the backrest and the other one settled by his side while within his loosening grip was positioned an emptied syringe.

Haruchiyo's droopy and tinted ocean hues marvel at the orbiting surrounding of his, rather hypnotizingly enthralling him. The spacious room he lurked was entirely adorned with extravagant things, yet, despite the luxury that was portrayed, its ambiance was greatly festooned with nothing but a mere filtered melancholy and joylessness. Staying inside was extremely smothering, and if you would compare it to the place where warmth was existing, the difference would be vastly accentuated.

With his rosy pink locks cascading, trickling the contour of his neck, his skull was leisurely set upward facing the high ceiling that was kindled by the dramatic dim emitted out of the modern chandelier hanging aloft.

"Oi, Sanzu." A muffled sound of voices outside called, infuriated baritone was evident, accompanied along by the controlled hammering of fist against the polished wood. However, this monitored knocking in a flick of seconds swiveled into a barbarous pounding that was threatening to break the door loose-- seems like the one outside was set inflamed by the man who remain leaning limply. "Open the fucking door."

Hearing-- the boisterous banging insinuating his ears-- Sanzu merely fluttered fastened his long lashes that embellished his eyes without providing any acknowledgment to the rambunctious knocking that soon subsided without him knowing.