Chapter 1, Part 2

BOTH WALKED ALONGSIDE EACH OTHER within the alarming crowd that they were drowned someplace within the exuberant city. The cacophony of footsteps and the voices of the spirited people were almost deafening to one's ears. Y/n who found herself nearly being separated from her companion had her hand gripping the male's wrist which he returned unknowingly. Her gaze lingered upon Haruchiyo's head, earning him to grow quite rattled, though he choose to ignore it as the female was already strange enough for his liking sometimes.

Upon his shoulder cling her navy dyed, sling bag, while he maintained his hues and scrutiny onto the path they seize. He, being on the front, led the way while Y/n was positioned behind to somehow defend her from the advancing populace or simply she walks so sluggish as she was gawking at him most of the passing time. And this occurrence continued until they left the presence of the startling metropolis.

Walking onto the road wherein only a countable individual was passing and houses artificial light gleaming within was evident. Y/n and Haruchiyo roam under the street light that torches the road. His pace was noticeably slower than usual whenever the girl was around him as he refused her to be left alone behind him.

Freeing the grip and halting on her track, Haruchiyo didn't fail to notice this executed action and immediately turned his head to look at her questioningly. His lean fingers still grasping her wrist.

"Something's wrong?" He asked, wherein it earned her to shake her head in response.

She would deem, him portraying faint concern for her would often bestow her stomach with a chaos of butterflies, which brings her mind a turmoil as she truly could not clearly comprehends why as they merely recognize each other as friends. That's what her mind makes her believe. Until recently had she found that the foreign sentiment swirling within her soul was indicating she must have herself stuck in a web called love. It was inevitable, it was a poison and a cure. Her heightening affection towards him was lending her rapturous tingling, yet, at the same occurring time was harming her to the extent, for the reason that only a few more days passing before her eyes, and she would soon find herself leaving him behind, along with the memories they constructed together.