Chapter 12

CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER TWELVE

WARNING ⚠️:
Please be reminded that this chapter contains adult material that could be too graphic for some readers.

Some objectionable terms will be censored or replaced out of caution.

SHE FEELS UNEASY; MINUTES HAVE BEEN WASHED, and her body feels the aching pain of yearning that comes as a consequence, an influence her body couldn't internally defy

SHE FEELS UNEASY; MINUTES HAVE BEEN WASHED, and her body feels the aching pain of yearning that comes as a consequence, an influence her body couldn't internally defy. Retaining her eyes closed, she moves uncomfortably in the seat. Her breathing sagged, and her heart beat relentlessly, defying the rhythm, threatening her with fleeing and damaging her physically. 

Her fingers clasped the fabric adorning her form; her ivories clasped, biting the flesh inside her cheek. She was suffering, yet the blood continued spreading the influence brought by the drinks she consumed. 

"Just what address do you exactly live at?" Sanzu questioned. His ocean hues observed any resemblance to the street she characterized.

For the whole minute, he reaped an absence of utterances, merely the controlled, faint sound of an engine executing the stillness that was building to occur, serving as a solace of noise. And this was the reason for his curiosity, which urged him to divert his head faintly in her direction to glance at her. His hair grazed the sides of his cheeks.

However, the moment he observed her unresponsive state, Sanzu mistook her affliction for calmness.

Parking the car near the glowing lamppost, Sanzu momentarily released the bottled sigh he had been keeping. His fingers massaged his forehead, trying to alleviate the ache that was forming.

Silence.

Shifting his head once again in her direction, he examined her. The light emitted by the artificial light that keeps the road unassailable faintly outlines the side of her face pressed against the window, showing a specific contour that makes her quite alluring. Veering around her, his hues then noticed how she didn't put the belt around her form, which then compulsively compelled him to halt the solace his back had attained by leaning into the comfort of his seat.

He hovered over her form, reaching for the seatbelt to fasten around her. The sound of her labored breathing wafted against his pale skin. However, the moment he was occupied by the task planted in his mind, he failed to notice how she faintly shifted from her place.

He stopped moving.

She moved into the gap between them and grabbed him by the collar. In search of relief, she buried her head in the twisted portion of his neck. His colored hair was lightly tugged by her finger as it made its way thither.

She whispered soft, alluring gospel words that seemed forbidden.

"I can no longer keep it; please help me."

Silence.

For the entire fleeting moment, Sanzu pondered the significance of her words. The softness of her skin grazing against his somewhat erased a portion of his rationality.

"Did you take something like a drug?" he questioned her. 

"I don't know..." She trailed off, her head leaning further into his neck. Her hair against his skin leaves a ticklish sensation that seems to seduce him. "But the guy previously must have put something in my drink when I left to answer a call."

Silence.

"You're a dumb fuck." He sneered.

His brows knitted together in confusion. "What the heck do you want me to do then? Bring you to the hospital?"

She remained silent for a few seconds.

"No. Don't..." She murmured softly, an evident baritone of worry lurking in her voice. "Father might have a friend there; he'll be enraged if he finds out I came to somewhere he forbids."

"Then, what?" He asked.

"Help me?" Her increasing, hot breath skimmed across the side of his face.

"You're on heat?" Sanzu raised in a hushed voice.

Silence.

"Quite?" She answered with urgency. "Just please help me."

His lips parted.

"Then you were left with no alternative but to have some intercourse," Sanzu said patiently in a hushed voice, reducing the space between them so that his warm breath could pass over her startled face. The urge to brush his lips against her face was increasingly difficult to refuse.

She remained occupied until she thoroughly examined his remarks, pondering the significance of the concept he was expressing. She then broke out of her stupor.

"W-what?" Her voice trembled faintly. She was stunned.

With a smile so sweet that it was nearly stifling to look at, plastered on his face, he further added. "I can help you with your problem if you allow me to."

"N-no!" she exclaimed, unintentionally slapping Sanzu's face. The sudden sound of the impact blared, inducing him to hiss in immediate pain.

Y/N covered her face with the back of her hand, concealing her already flushed face.

Sanzu scoffed as he looked at her shivering state. "I'm actually being kind here," he seethed in annoyance, then soon collected himself before exhaling.

"I'm leaving you at the hospital."

Y/N extremities appeared to have gone numb.

She was on the verge of bursting into tears as she processed what he had just said to her. Inhaling and exhaling also became labored as a result of the pressure exerted by her heart beating against her ribs.

"W-wait!" She sputtered suddenly. A hesitation, determination, and solution were plastered by a single expression on her face.

Let's... do it...❞

❞