The Night...

(Isolated Y/N x Missi Loona)
(P.s a vampair related chapter)
I was kicked from the small home I saw as a safe haven...

My backpack gets thrown out landing at my side the contents falling out...

"Hey jackass their was valuable equipment in that..."

I pick up my equipment and look at my drawing supplies seeing that some pictures were destroyed...

I sigh and crumple them up throwing them away, I grab my bag and I walk away...

God I hate humanity....

I begin trailing away from the small village I lived in for years...

I got kicked out by my own parents for not being what they wanted me to be...

I tried to find myself a place to lounge till I got my bearings...

I walk down the road until I notice the old estate up a head...

People say that a woman that looks like a werewolf lives their after murdering the previous owners of the estate.

I always thought that these were mere scary tales...to frighten children from the place.

I ofcourse never believed them..

I head towards the estate opening the big door...

This is only for the night till I can escape the rain and have a roof over my head I say to myself...

I pull out a book from my bag to read and pass the time...

As I sit against the pillar suddenly the torches all light up the central hall...

I hear the sounds of footsteps come up to the balcony that leads to the main hall...

I am still reading my book when I then feel a swift gust of wind knock my book out of my hand before I hear someone say...

"My My Looks like a delicious snack has entered my home..."

I look to the balcony to see where the voice is coming from and I see her...

It's the woman from the tales...

She jumps from the balcony with what looks to be a cane with a wolf's head indented in the hilt.

I go running for the door but it slams in my face, I look back and she grins at me sadistically and begins singing

I look back at her and she extends the cane and it shoots out a rope pulling me close to get a better look at me

"Mmm...hello handsome~"

The rope wraps around me tightly,like a serpent, I get yanked towards her she grabs my chin and bites into my neck hard...

I scream due to the sharp pain from her teeth, marking my flesh I try to break free of the ropes.

When she finishes biting me she licks her lips as if to savor my blood...

"Delicious blood~"

She then continued to toy with me for hours....

She eventually grew bored and keeps me roped up taking me over to a bedroom like area and chains me down.

"You're my new plaything~"

She whispers into my ear and begins licking the mark on my neck...

She drags a claw down my cheek as she licks the blood off my neck I try wiggling out of her grasp...

She grabs my chin and forces a kiss on me,making me taste the taste of iron but for some reason....

I-I don't fight it I embrace it...

Her lips are warm and sweet as we kiss, both welcoming and inviting at the same time...

We do this for a bit and when we separate saliva strings from our lips...

She trails a claw across my chest before tracing a scar on my chest..

She gives me a sadistic smirk before whispering in my ear...

"You're all mine~"

I don't say anything against this and she continues to caress me with lust in her eyes...

I feel her claws leave marks across my chest,she decides to unlock my shackles pushing me onto her bed,she gets on top of me..

She looks at me with a sadistic smile before biting into my neck again...

It hurts like hell but I tank through it as she rips my shirt off before she rips my shirt off and decides to have some fun with her prey....literally

Fucking hell

Fucking hell....
______________________________________
Thank you for reading
(Give me criticism)