One helluva friendship...

(Poor Childhood friend Y/N x Loona)
*Age 6*

I walk around scavaging through bins in a small play park but then I hear someone crying nearby..

I walk from the park to be greeted by a hellhound she looks hurt with a nasty cut down her leg...

"Um..h-hello" I say coming around the corner, she gets startled telling me to stay away.

But I reassure her that I wanna help her but she keeps being startled but I sit down next to her.

I give her a kind smile and she looks at me and says in a cute stuttery voice

"W-What's your-r name?"

"My name is Y/N"

I learn her name is Loona it's a pretty name for a pretty girl like her.

I ask her about her injury and she tells me she had to steal some food from a nearby Butcher.

She got caught and the owner chased her cutting her with one of the cutlery as she got out.

I put my hand to my mouth concerned,I tell her to let me help her with the wound,she is reluctant at first but then I say it'll be ok in a sweet voice.

She trusts me after I say this I grab a piece of glass,I cut a piece of my torn shirt off.

I apply it like a makeshift tourniquet I clean the blood off then apply it,She thrn smiles at me before thanking me.

I say it was no problem I get up and ask if she is hungry which she nods.

"Okay where was that butchery?" She looks at me shocked I give her a look that I'll be ok.

She tells me it is down the road,I tell her to wait here and to hide if someone else comes.

I run down the road to the butcher and I survey the area around it finding a back door but its locked and a side vent.

I try picking the lock with the glass shard and a convenient Bobby pin in one of the trash cans.

I pick open the door where the Butcher is at the counter, I come up behind him stabbing him in the neck with the glass and twisting it to hopefully kill him.

He survives and swings a cleaver at me but I kick him in the nuts knocking him down picking the cleaver up and chopping his head off.

Blood spews all over me,great didn't have another shirt so that's great...I grab a cloth wiping my face.

I attach the cleaver holder to my waistband I take my glass shard out of his neck putting it back in my pocket.

I grab a bag and fill it up with sausages,steaks and other meats before walking back.

Loona is stationed against a bin waiting for me,when she sees me coated in blood,she runs up to me see if I'm ok but when she sees all the food I got she hugs me happily.

"Thank you...Y/N" she says with tears in her eyes.

I wipe her tears before I get us some stuff to heat up food...

*age 14*
Me and Loona run away after stealing some clothes,I hold her hand as we run down multiple alleys.

We both laugh at how they couldn't catch us I set up some stuff up with so we can rest for a bit.

Me and Loons have grown extremely close together and extremely protective of one another.

I lay down on my bedspread and I put my cleaver down near my bedspread I lay down for a moment...