Only human...Pt 2

Me and Loona have been together for a solid 2 weeks after our beach date..

We have been going on dates in our free time mainly on weekends so we can spend alot of time together.

I was just texting her to tell her I love her and she responds with a cheeky I know before I say for her to say it back in a joking way and she does before sending a cute picture.

I tell her I am heading for a nap...then I hear my mom scream and I know what's happening.

I run out getting between my mom and my dad helping her off the ground...I look at my sad excuse for a father.

I yell at him telling him to back the fuck off or I'll hurt him..badly.

"You're so fucking...PATHETIC!!" He scream as I begin helping my mom to her bedroom telling her to lock the door.

As I help her...this bastard throws a bottle of beer past my head...I finish helping my mom.

I head back into the living room and I get in his face before saying...

"Don't you fucking...ever try that again you useless fat cunt..!!"

He decks me in the face and I grab him down going berserk beating him down with a sadistic smile.

"That..feel good you useless asswipe!!"

He punches me in the ribs then mentions Loona and saying how undeserving I am...

Those words...finally fucking did it...I snapped..I feel rage and hatred towards...this DISGUSTING man!!

That's fucking it I say as I kick him down stomping on his head practically curb stomping his skull..

"GET UP...GET THE FUCK UP!!!" I step on his head screaming at him as he lays there..

"I have had enough...fucking die Already!!"

I break a bottle and cut his throat..My mom rushes out and sees what I've done looking at me...scared.

I sigh knowing what to do as she picks up the phone saying I have a few minutes to gather my things..I change my clothes.

I grab my backpack putting clothes a knife and some food in my bag...I give my mom a hug before leaving.

I head out over the balcony trailing down towards a nearby alley I pull my phone out.

I call up Loona's number up I wait for her to answer but it heads to speed dial...fuck!

I can run down to her place I just gotta hope her father is out doing his job I actually don't know what his job is...