One helluva friendship... pt2

After that day learning Loona was alive I was filled with joy...I had never been so relieved all that doubt I had just vanished.

What was even more relieving is...she loves me even though we haven't seen each other since we were 17...she still loved me.

Recently Loona and I have been going on dates in our free time with out her fathers knowledge mainly because we are apart of opposing businesses.

Yesterday we had decided to go to a bar and get wasted making shit decisions.

*Y/N Pov*

I yawn waking up in my bed completely naked I flutter my eyes open as a ray of red light flutter from my window into my eyes.

I go grab my phone to be greeted by a text from Loona.

'Hey are u up dumbass'

I pinch the crook of my nose sighing as I grab a pair of boxers from my dresser before texting back yeah I'm up.

We text back and forth with some flirting texts before she responds back to me with a really dirty one.

'I got you a little something at my place~'

I blush hard as she sends me a picture of her naked body a claw infront of her breasts

I send a picture of me shirtless with my abs in the center of the camera with the caption...'I'll be right over~'

I quickly get dressed in a blue and grey flannel jacket with a simple grey top on with some ripped Jean's on with black boots on.

I also grab my sword putting it on my back and heading to the apartment where Loona is awaiting on the outside of the apartment.

"Hey Loo~"

She looks up from her phone a small smile comes across her lips I love her beautiful smile from the day I met her till now.

She comes over with her coffee in hand wrapping me in a warm hug.

"Looks like someone slept well~"