Hold on...I still need you Pt 1

I sigh getting up for another day of the same bullshit every goddamn day...

I get dressed heading to work I meet Moxxie outside the building he was my best friend...the man has helped me through alot.

"Oh hey Y/N how are you..better than yesterday?"

I had called off yesterday due to having some major mental issues with things...

I look at my arms before putting a huge fake smile on my face...

"Yeah I'm feeling way better..." we enter the building he has been checking in on me when off the job.

Once we reach the office the bullshit happens on the daily...great!

Blitz constantly harasses me during work hours making me do extra paperwork...the man fucking hates me I swear.

Then you have Loona who treats everyone like shit but I have noticed she is being extra shitty to me...

Millie does engage in activities but she doesn't do it to be rude but to more or less fit in with the group.

Moxxie is so far the only one that is being nice to me..I go to the bathroom pulling my knife out to cut my arm to relieve some stress...popping a painkiller to numb the pain.

I come out of the bathroom pulling my sleeve down to cover my arm...

I wasn't paying attention so while walking down the hall bumping into who else but fucking Loona...Great.

She gets pissed just from the accident slamming me into the wall...I sigh at this as she begins berating me..

"Watch where your going you stupid bitch..next time you bump into me I'll--"

Blood trickles down my arm..fuck I forgot to wipe my arm clean when I finished cutting myself.

Loona pulls my sleeves down to see a bunch of conjoined scars on my arms I half expect a joke or something but she drops me...walking away in silence.

I just sigh going to do some work for the rest of the work hours...I finish up all the work..

I go to my office to grab my backpack with all my equipment but I see a note on my desk...from Loona?

'Dear fucking idiot'

"I want you to meet me outside of the coffee place outside of the park near central street..don't waste my time."

'From Loona'

*timeskip*

I finally make it to central street I head over to the coffee place to see Loona sitting there not in her usual outfit.

I come over to her putting my bag down...she notices me saying great I half expected her to berate me for even coming in the first place.