Who needs love I....I guess I do pt2

I sigh waking up once again with nothing to do...Loona is asleep next to me.

To be fair I really don't need sleep but I do need to just relax for the day...

yeah no I wanna kill...I look to see the book that we use to travel between the human world..I grab the book.

I read through its contents curious but the words are in..Latin how the fuck does anyone read this.

I know Latin but not very well so I try remembering some of the words..

I get kinda upset "FUCK!!" I shout loudly which cause Loona to wake up looking at me a bit angry...shit

"WTF Y/N!!...I was having a really good dream"

I apologize to her before giving her a brief peck on the cheek

I apologize to her before giving her a brief peck on the cheek...still not used to this whole relationship thing.

"Sorry...can you open a portal for me"

She looks at me asking why and I say that I'm bored and feel like killing something...

I ask if she wants to come along and she gets dressed opening the portal.

"Fuck it I ain't got anything else to do."

I tell her that she may need this I toss her a gun from my stockpile it's a wingman one of my favorites.

We head through looks like the blood sport has already started..good~

I tell her to hold on tight she looks at me a bit afraid I tell her it'll be fine..

She gets scared when we fall from the air the second we exit.

"WHAT THE FUCK...SHIT SHIT SHIT!!" She panicked I sigh telling hold on tight.

Just like If we were on the dropship I activate my junk jets diving down fast towards the ground..the jets slow our decent.

She hugs me tightly before looking at me with I love you but please never do that again..

"Sorry...hehe" she kisses my cheek.

"Its ok Revy~" I look at her acting like I didn't like the cute nickname she just gave me..to keep my image I tell her that.