To kill a god.....my fair lady...

Among the blood ridden streets of imp city....a horror roamed its streets...born of malice and death of the demons who laid around the death ridden streets giving this monster a home...

But this monster doesn't have a name...a name known to his his victims or to the people who have seen its work...

But to know this monster...you must first know its past....
____________________

A boy scavenged through bins and alleys...stealing from a bakery that had plenty to spare...after all they had plenty to spare...but as the boy reached to pull out some food he was thrown to the floor.

The boy yelped in pain as he was thrown to the pavement as a large demon screamed... "Didn't I fucking tell you what would happen if I saw you here again you fucking brat"

A large demon adorn with a chef's hat and outfit stared down at him..his aura resonating a red scorned aura...filled with rage

The boy could barely muster a word as he was delivered a kick to his gut knocking the wind from his lungs...whimpers escaping his lips as he tried forcing himself to his knees only to be kicked again and again...and again..

"Sir...please...please stop...I promise never to bother you again if you let me go.... " the boy pleaded in pure desperation...

The mans face changed from a scorned frowned to a pigish smirk...as he walked away...

"Your lucky I'm so generous my dear boy..." the man walked away as the boy...who we will call Y/n....got up...salvaging all that he managed to get before going away carrying his bag....

And as he walked  home he stopped by the hellhound orphanage as he always did....

Sliding a piece of bread to a hellhound girl who he visited daily...

"H-here loona...I couldn't get much today but...I got you some bread...because I know they don't feed you well..."

The girl smiled taking it with a kind smile  before noticing how beat up he was....

"Y/n are....you gonna be okay" she spoke with concern...

"I'll be okay....my fair lady" he smiled making them both laugh...

____________

End of part 1