Oni No Ken Wo Kurrae Pt 2

Loona and I have gotten really close friends I wouldn't say too close but close to where we confide in each other.

I am not gonna lie I like her...but then again I really don't really wanna get attached to a person..I am afraid of betrayal and attachment.

I am currently at the hazbin hotel drinking at the bar with Loona and husk I tell her a joke about hanzo and the cake and they both died laughing...

"If he heard me telling you this he would probably kill me again.."I say laughing at my own joke.

I then get a fun idea I take my sword out putting the hilt to my mouth like a microphone and I begin singing...

"I hear your heart beat of the drums"

Loona is a bit tipsy due to all the alcohol and she grabs my arm hugging my arm between her breasts.

Why is she looking at me like that what is she seeing...
*from Loona's Pov*

*Y/N Pov*

I decide to take her home while she is still clutching the bottle I sigh as she hugs my arm...

"Y/N...I want-*hic* you to *hic* hug me and d-o more~" she grips my chin I move her hand sighing.

I roll my eyes as I escort her back to Blitz place and we decided to take an alley to shorten the walk.

But some guys are in the alley and I don't like the way they are looking at Loona...I see one of them eyeing her.

We walk through and I hear one draw their pistol while the bigger demon comes up behind me..I sigh before putting Loona slouched against the wall...

I state that they really don't want this fight...and they snicker at this before kicking the one with the gun before throwing shurikens at his buddy pinning him to the alley wall.