I WANT YOU BACK IN MY LIFE 3

I want you back in my life 3

Even in dreams she doesn't want meet Him but destiny have other plans it seems..
When she saw after many years!! She doesn't want to speak..She was emotional and angry..she doesn't want him to near her kids..

When she went back to cabin!! The scenario break her!! unknowingly tears rolled down..
She wiped her tears and went inside...

Sivaangi: Ashwin!!! Leave them!! You Don't have rights on Aarav and Advik...!!

Aarav and Advik ran towards Sivaangi and hugged her by waist..

Ashwin: ma! Please listen to me!

Sivu: Listen!! Don't want to see your face and I don't hear anything from you Mr Ashwin Kumar!!

Ashwin: ma! Please

Sivu: Please stay away from my kids!! 
They are so innocent!! They didn't know anything!! They only knows to love! Please stay away from them!!

Ashwin: ma! Did I don't have any rights on them?

Sivu: you don't have any rights on them!! Aarav and Advik are my childrens only!! You don't have any relationship with them!!
Hope you get it Mr Ashwin Kumar!!

Ashwin: please ma! Don't say like this!! It's hurts!

Sivu: hurts? It's not more than you have hurted me!! Do you know how much I suffered? Do you know how humiliation I received?
You left me when I needed you the most!! I begged you to listen to me but no you didn't listened to me..now you are saying that I listen to you! Your every single word are echoing in my ears...

Ashwin: Sivaangi ma!
Please listen to me! I know have done a mistake!! For that even if I ask sorry for 1000 times... it's not enough..I done a mistake I want make it correct ma...

Sivu: Ashwin please stop it here itself!! Don't want argue with you!!

I was about to go when he held my wrist..

Ashwin: ma! Please..

I just slapped Him..
She was Emotional and angry.. many thoughts were running in her mind..that slap was reaction of that..she doesn't realised what she done..

Sivaangi: Don't touch me Mr Ashwin Kumar!! You have lost rights that day itself!!
She said and left from there with Aarav and Advik..

Ashwin was standing there with tears!!

You deserve it Ashwin!! You deserve this!! You hurted her so much..
My kids is in front of my eyes but I can't love them ..

karma is like a boomerang Ashwin.. good or bad, what you put out into the universe, will also be served to you...

But I didn't lost hope..I know that she still loves me..that love for me is visible in her eyes..I will win back her trust at any cost!!!

Deep inside she still loves him but she doesn't want to hurt again..she can't stand in front of him for few 15mins.. if she stands there she knows she will broken down and show her emotions..that she doesn't want....

She told Aarav and Advik to stay here and don't talk to strangers..
Then She went to her CEO's cabin...

Sivaangi: sir may I come in?

Ceo: yes! Come in

Sivaangi: sir I have a urgent matter to say..can i?

Ceo: yes! You can!

Sivaangi: Sir ! I can't handle this event anymore!!

Ceo: why What is the reason?

Sivaangi: some personal issues sir!! I can't tell it!!