💜She is mine {2}💜

declaration

The story is purely fictional ... don't connect with any real life or dead peoples....!!!!!!!!!!

PURELY FICTIONAL STORY!!!!!

**********

5 years later....

Filmfare Awards South 2025.. One of the most prestigious award of the year... Everyone was sitting on their allotted seats....but one pair was eyes was searching for someone......

Kavya: so here is next award is for best actor....

Ajay: so the nominees for the best actor are...on the screen....

Kavya: we could like call sivaKarthikeyan on the stage to handover the award to the winner.....

Siva: hello everyone!! Hope everyone is doing great!! It's a great honour to give award to deserving person...

Ajay: so it's time to announce the winner... sir please announce...

Kavya: we are excited to know who it will be...

Siva opened the envelope and smiled...

Siva: my personal favourite....

So best Actor award goes to Mr "Ashwin Kumar Lakshmikanthan"

He was happy, and emotional...he doesn't expected it..
It's his first Filmfare Award.. that also for best actor.... He slowly walked towards the stage and touched the stage before getting into the stage.....

Siva hugged him and congratulated him
Siva: congratulations Ashwin on first Filmfare Award....

Ashwin was feeling emotional...

Ajay: congratulations Ashwin...!!
mic whole yours!!

Ashwin: i Don't know what to say... I'm just speechless.... it's very emotional and happy moment for me...I can't describe in words..... I waited for this moment from the moment I stepped into movies.. seriously I didn't expected it. It's shock for me!!!! Always my aim is to deliver my best to my people...My people are my strength and confidence!!! They supported me no matter what!! During mine low time they supported me like anything!! They are backbone of mine who always support  and protect me!!!

Because of them I'm here and receiving this award........ it's just people's love!!!!

At last I want to thanks My people!! My fans My parents who are not there but still there blessings are with me!! My friends!! My directors... My well-wishers!! I want to thanks each and every one who were with me during this journey!!

Everyone clapped and cheered for Him!!

Kavya: you deserve this Award Ashwin!! Once again congratulations!!

Ashwin: thanks!!

Ajay: before you go from here!! We have a Question for you!! I think all your fans and friends and well-wishers want to know about this!!

"So when you are getting married??"

Ashwin smiled bitterly...

Ashwin: I believe in kadavul setting! When it meant to happened! It will!!

Ajay: Thanks Ashwin!! Once again congratulations!! Hope you win next year too!!

Ashwin mouthed thanks and walked down his seat...... He settled himself in the chair and closed his eyes and leaned back on the chair...a lone tear escaped from his eyes

"When you will receive your first Filmfare Award we three will be there for you to cheer your name.....

She said rubbing her 8months old baby bump...