My obsessive Love - 1

CHARACTERS

Arnav Kumar

Most popular boy of the college..... Rich and spoilt brat! his good looks can make you fallen for him in seconds...! He thinks that he can make any girl fall for him...! Boxer and football player...!

Shivani Krishna

A sweet innocent girl...! She have very small dreams...she comes from a middle class family... currently she is living with her aunty and uncle with their daughter who hates her...!

Raj Kumar and Parvathi Kumar -Arnav's parents

Gayathri Krishna and Prashant Krishna as Shivani's parents

Mugen
Rahul
Dhruv
Yasmin
Ishwarya
Kavya

As Arnav's friends

Anusha as only friend of Shivani

Tisha as Arnav's fiance

*************

In canteen....

Everyone was cheering and shouting...

The famous group of the college were playing playing truth and dare....

There He is busy in talking with someone in phone while drinking coke...Every girls in canteen was looking at Him...he kept down his phone in his pocket and started playing with his hair.......

And their he won the game...he smiled with a smirk....

Everyone cheered and said, "Wow! , Arnav you are the best. You never lose a game".

Arnav said with a proud smile, "

"Arnav Kumar never loses; whether it's in a game or in real life."

Everyone clapped and shouting his name..

Dhruv, one of his friends, said, "Oh really? Let me give you a challenge. If you win, then I will be your slave for whole one month and if you lose then you have to announce in the college's auditorium that 'Arnav Kumar is a loser.""

Arnav smirked and said
"Arnav Kumar never gets scared of anything. I am ready to accept your challenge, be ready to become my slave." Everyone laughed at Dhruv listening to him. Dhruv ignored everyone's teasing as he knew Arnav would never win this challenge.

He stood up from his chair and said, clearing his throat,

Dhruv: "the great Arnav Kumar, we all know you are the heartthrob of this college. Many girls want to be your girlfriend, but you never pay any attention to them"..

Arnav was looking at him with confusion.... what he was trying to say...

Dhruv felt happy seeing his confused face. He continued, " I want you to make that girl confess to you in front of everyone that she loves you. You have to make that girl fall for you in 70 days". He pointed toward the particular girl. Everyone turned toward her. Her appearance was simple and beautiful, but she seemed nervous and scared. She was wearing a simple kurti and leggings with a dupatta..
Dhruv smiled inwardly seeing Arnav's pale face. He knew it was very difficult for Arnav to win this challenge as he hated middle class people. And this girl looked traditional, and he thought she would never show any interest in Arnav or any other boy. He came out of his trance hearing Arnav's determined voice,

Arnav : "I am accepting your challenge. I love tough challenges". Everyone gasped in shock hearing him. He turned toward Dhruv who was looking at with shock because he because he never thought Arnav will accept this challenge..

Arnav extending his hand with smirk

Arnav: I am ready for this challenge Dhruv! I am damn sure that I will make that girl fall in love with me....