BILLIONAIRE'S SECRET

Students are came outside finishing their exams . shivani came outside with her friends.

(Sanjana ,amirtha )

Sa; Heyy siri ready ah iru evening na vandhu pick pannikure .

S; sanju unake teriyu enaku indha party .idhula pudikadhu nu appro na edhuku .

A; yaaru da posakettava ..last day di...ellaru avanga velaye pathutu poiduvanga .just engakude va avulodha ...

Sa; please di siri ...

S; okay vare ..

The trio hugged and left from there.

Shivani saw her dress and sighed .

S; onnu kude Namma potukura pole ille .ivanga vere party ku vanu tholla pandranga .

She just lyed on bed and slept .it was evening her friends came and knocked her room door.

She lazily opened the door and get glares by her friends,she smiled sheepishly.

S; chorryyyy tungite ...

Sa; chii ilikadha ..thallu

She pushed shivani and entered inside .

S; amru enge

Sa; Ava direct ah ava aalu kude vandhuruva ni vandhu ready agu va .unaku na dress kondu vandhu iruke.

S; unaku epdi ,,,

Sa; unna pathi enaku teriyadha...

Shivani hugged her and went to restroom with towel. She got a hot bath and changed to sleeveless top that reached to her thighs ...

Sa; enaku teriyu di unaku expose ah poda pudikadhunu adha knee ku reach agura mari kondu vandhe ...

S; awww love you sanju

Sa; podhu ,, podhu andha thalaya seevu ...

Shivani combed her hair and curled at bottom and left her hair free .she applied kajal and lipbalm to her lips.

S; polama ...

Sa; en lipstick podalaya..

S; vena ..va ..idhuve nalladha iruku .

Both left to club in scooty .shivani was all nervous and biting her nails.sanju spatted her hands and glared her .

Sa; endi andha nagatha potu pada paduthure .onnu agadhu Namma friends dhane .

S; unaku enne pa ellaru un friends enaku ni amri Mattu dha friends.

Sa; over ah vaai pesune ingaye thalli vittu poiruve ..

S; ahhh vena ..vena ..na silent ah vare ....

Shivani zipped her mouth and sat silently.sanju giggled seeing her pouty face .

Soon they reached the club .she greated her friends and drank cocktails.sanju was dancing with friends .shivani sat on chair and enjoying her drinks .

One boy came his name is shyam .

Sh; heyy hii babe ...

S: erthana vaati soldradhu babe nu kupdadhe nu

Sh; okayy relax ...enne kudikire

S: saraku adikure patha terle ...

Sh: ohh come on babe unaku drinks pudikadhu nu enaku teriyu .indha indha cool drinka kudi ...

He pulled her glass and placed a juice .she huffed and drank that ..while he smirked and talking with her non stoply to divert her .she was frustrated and got irritation.she stood up abruptly.