💜SEASON OF LOVE 💜

Love encompasses a range of strong and positive emotional and mental states, from the most sublime virtue or good habit, the deepest interpersonal affection, to the simplest pleasure...

At some point in life, you too may fallen love with someone...
I too fallen love...she is my life..my everything!! I love her at core..

I'm waiting for her now.. after so many obstacles....she is going to be mine forever....

Ashwin Kumar is a young man who is an MCA student in Bangalore who comes home on study leave. He has loving NRI father Balakrishnan who understands him and a very caring mother Lakshmi Balakrishnan, brother and grandfather . Ashwin has also good friend of Sudharsha who is his childhood friend.. who is a musician and other friends who dot on him..

But one day he gets bowled over by Sivaangi whom he sees at the temple. It is love at first sight for him but she does not initially respond...
Sivaangi Krish is the only daughter of a cantankerous Police officer and a moneylender ramkishan Prasad..even he have many connections to bad peoples and vip peoples, who does not talk to his wife Selma ramkishan Prasad for the last few years! He has no milk of human kindness and even treats his son badly, and his only weakness is money and Sivaangi.her brother Vihaan who have connections with goons...

as usual Sivaangi is standing in the bus stop with her best friend Pavi...
Ashwin is standing there and admiring her.. suddenly his best friend comes there...

Sudharsha: da macha! I can't understand what you doing here? Everyday you come here! What is the matter da?

Ashwin: she is the matter da!
He points out Sivaangi

Sudharsha: which girl da? Right or left?

Ashwin: right one da! That girl in light blue suit..

Sudharsha: ohhh! It's love huh?

Ashwin: yes! I love her da! But she doesn't noticing me!

Sudharsha: you know her name?

Ashwin smiled sleeply
Ashwin: no da

Sudharsha: best!! You didn't even know her name properly...

Ashwin: i want to talk to her but whenever I try to talk something happens..

Sudharsha: come I will introduce her to you

Ashwin: you know her!

Sudharsha: no da

Ashwin: then how you introduce her to me?

Sudharsha: her friend..that girl standing with her is my girlfriend...

Ashwin: adipaviii..you told us you are single..

Sudharsha: you want to know about her or not..

Ashwin: I want da!

Sudharsha: then come da!!

Then went near them..Ashwin was looking at her only where she was avoiding his eye contact..

Sudharsha: So pavi..this is my best friend Ashwin..

He is busy in Sighting Sivaangi..

Sudharsha: Ashwin!!

No response..

Sudharsha: Ashwin!!!

No response

He Shaked him
Sudharsha: Ashwinnnnnnn!!

He came back to reality and rubbed his nape..

Ashwin: Yes macha!!

Sudharsha: if you sighting job is over..this is my Pavi..