🥰👀THOSE EYES👀🥰

Ashwin Kumar.... handsome Charming boy..Never came into relationship.. because he doesn't get girl of his choice...

He is arguing with his friend in phone and waiting for his other friends with his friend Pugazh in front of the college...

Ashwin: where are you guys?? When you are going to reach here??

Sudharsha: we are on the way da!!

Ashwin: from last 15 minutes you are saying the same thing!! "We are on the way"

Sudharsha: seriously we are on the way da!!

Ashwin: poda!!

Sudharsha: take a chill pill Macha..

Pugazh: macha!! I will come back in 5 minutes okay?!

He went from there but Ashwin doesn't noticed that...He was busy in calling.. suddenly he held someone's hand...

Ashwin: da Macha!!

That person was struggling to take hand from his grip but it was too strong...

After few minutes Pugazh came and shocked...Mr Ashwin Kumar still in call

Pugazh: da!! Paithiyam!! What you are doing huh??

Ashwin: what is your problem Pugazh?

Wait you are here? Then whose hand I'm holding??

Ashwin turned and looked at the person... immediately his eyes catch those attractive eyes..he got lost in that beautiful eyes....

.....: Idoit leave my hand!!

He doesn't hear what that person was saying!! He completely forgot surrounding and got lost in Those magnetic eyes....

.....: Yovv !! Stupid boy!! Leave My hand!!
That person slapped on his right right cheek...

Ashwin came back to reality... Ashwin smiled sleeply...

Ashwin: Sorry miss

"What is your name??"

She: firstly can you leave my hand??

Ashwin noticed still he doesn't left her hand... immediately he left her..

She: i don't have name!! So bye...

Ashwin: miss Burqa!!

She: what is your problem??

Ashwin: I call you Miss burqa until you tell your name...

She: Do whatever Mr!! I'm not interested!! I'm going from Here!! I don't have time to waste on you!! "Time is precious"
She said and started walking

Ashwin: Hello Miss Burqa!!

She turned and looked at him..

Ashwin:" you eyes have captured my heart..." " Be ready to give your heart to me"

She: poda!

She left from there.. Here Ashwin was smiling...

Pugazh: Mr Ashwin Kumar! What was that??

Ashwin: what??

Pugazh: that girl?

Ashwin: Miss burqa?

Pugazh: yeah! What you were doing??

Ashwin: she stolen my heart da!! "Those eyes are speaking many unspoken words"

Pugazh: you are mad!!

She was thinking about the incident that happened few minutes ago..Her Rithika came and called her but no response from her...