7 Shots

Shot 1

Ashwin: Ma.. sorry...

Sivaangi: Don't talk with me....

Ashwin: please ma please ma please ma please ma please ma please ma please ma... please forgive me this time...

Sivaangi: No...no means no Mr Ashwin Kumar!!

Ashwin: Sivaangi ma.. please ma...

Sivaangi: Change my mood...

Ashwin: how....?

Sivaangi: that also I should tell Huh!!

Ashwin pushed her on the sofa...he went top of her..

Sivaangi: As.. Ashwin... what you are doing??

Ashwin: Changing your mood Ma....

Before she replies..he kissed her..He firmly pulled her body against his and he brushed her lips with his. Staring into her eyes, he lightly slid his tongue across her bottom lip. She drew a deep, staggered breath in response to the wave of heat she felt flushing through her. Ashwin smiled at her. Then, he softly kissed her. He lightly swept his tongue between her lips, pressing his warm, soft lips to hers. He slide his hands up her body and cradled her face with his hands. Then, he passionately kissed her, tickling her tongue with his. He sucked her lips, gently, as though he was sampling nectar on a delicate petal. Then, with an intense urgency, he dipped his tongue past her lips, caressing her tongue with his. She felt fluttering inside. Sivaangi’s body craved him. A shallow hum escaped from within her in response to how he was making her feel... She could feel his body responding to her. He was breathing heavier which was waking Sivaangi’s primal needs...

his lips travelled to her neck.
He bite near her collor bone and pressed her waist as she let a moan which turned him on even more....He give many hickeys on neck...........

They were on serious make out session... that's when someone opened the door...they were their own world so they didn't noticed...

Rakshan was shocked to see the scene in front of him...

Rakshan mv: what type of well-wishers is this?? Well-wishers do this type of things huh...?

Maybe it's common between well-wishers.....

Immediately he closed the door.... Pugazh was waiting for him outside...

Pugazh: da..did you called them?

Rakshan: they are busy da..

Pugazh: Busy??

Rakshan: yes... well-wisher's busy job da...

Pugazh: what is that da??

Rakshan: you are single na..you will not understand it ..so come with me...

Pugazh nodded and they left There....

Sivaangi and Ashwin was still Busy...
The tidal wave of lust that had just churned within her was slowly calming as his kiss became more subtle and tender. He gently pressed his lips against hers.... A placed a soft kiss on lips.....

Sivaangi: leave me now ...

Ashwin: now I'm leaving you...but in night i will eat you completely....

***********
Shot 2

Sivaangi: It's been a while since we've been on a date together like this, hasn't it, Ashwineyy?"

Ashwin:"It has. When was the last time?"

Sivaangi: "3 months ago?"

Ashwin: "That long?! Wow. I've been so busy with shooting...
that's why I forgot how long it has been."