💜 Mounam 💜 {3}

From front a car coming and about to hit the bike but before it Hits the bike it stopped....
Ashwin got down from the bike and held Sivaangi's cheeks and kissed her forehead...then hugged her and made her relax...

Ashwin: relax ma..... I'm here only...
After confirming that she is alright..he was about to shout out at the person but when he saw the person...his eyes got blured and Sivaangi was looking at the another person with teary eyes....

Ashwin: Akka... Siva Anna......

Siva was looking at Sivaangi with tears...his little thangachi....
For every brother his sister is his world...even though they didn't show that they love you but deep inside they love you more than anything...if something happens to you he will there to protect you like a shield....

Siva's Amma: sister or brother??

Siva: I need a sister Amma...

Siva's Amma: why da? You didn't need a brother??

Siva: no Amma..I need a sister who looks like you ma.....!!

Siva's Amma: okay then you have to promise me that you will take care of her okay!!

Siva: promise ma...

Siva's Amma : Good boy! You will be a good brother!!

Siva smiled and slowly layed on his Amma's Lap........

Few weeks later....

Siva's Amma and appa was blessed with a baby girl...... Siva's Appa brought siva to ward where Siva's Amma and baby was shifted.......

Santhosha saaral dhinam
Jannal thedi vara seiyum sontham allo
Naam paadum paattai dhinam
Ketkum silaigalum thalaiyai aattum allo

He looked at her and slowly took her tiny hand...... Baby slowly wrapped her her tiny palm around Siva's finger.....

Siva's Appa: what will be her name!?

Siva: Sivaangi...

Siva's Amma: Sivaangi... good name Siva...

Siva's Appa: Sivaangi's Siva.. Siva's Sivaangi....

Siva: Sivaangi kutty...........

Azhagaana chinna devathai
Aval thaanae engal punnagai
Naal thorum ingu pandigai
Nam vaanil vaana vedikkai

When she was 5 years...she ,her Amma and appa was coming back from a family function at night..... It was night driver who was driving didn't saw a truck coming front.....it dashed the car badly.. even though nothing happened to Sivaangi but her Appa and Amma was badly injured... They were in ICU...
Before they left us they made me to give promise that I will take care of Sivaangi...I will never make her feel that she doesn't have Amma and appa....
After Amma and appa left..she was not old Sivaangi...she used mingle with everyone...she was completely silent....

I tried to change her but It doesn't work much......

Idhu pola sontham thanthathaal
Iraiva vaa nandri solgirom
Unakethum sogam thondrinaal
Ingae vaa inbam tharugirom
Saravedi pol sernthu naam sirikkalaam
Adhiradiyaai vazhnthu naam kaatalaam

Chorus : {Santhosha saaral dhinam
Jannal thedi vara seiyum sontham allo
Naam paadum paattai dhinam
Ketkum silaigalum thalaiyai aattum allo} (2)

It was first day of her school...she was crying and making puppy face for not going to school...I made her sit in the class and I went out....she was looking at me...