She doesn't even go here! At least not anymore

Here's you GOOO! Super fast ish kind of update! Photo of what Ella kind of looks like.

"My name is..."

I swallowed hard. When suddenly I heard, "Get in here ladies! Oh, and Mr Grayson."
I played off her question while laughing lightly at the teacher calling Dick a girl.

Ella gave me her number, and winked as we walked in.

She started to speak again, "Ah, yes. We have a new student! Her name is..Jadyn Saunders." Pshh, all that worrying for nothing.

I waved awkwardly, earning a few giggles from random students. I started to walk to an empty seat up front when someone pulled me down into a seat in the back. It was Ella.

Her eyes were super wide. "Never sit in the front! Mrs. Holly is crazy! Nice, yes, but one time she assigned an assignment requiring your phone, and she took everyone's phone when they got it out and didn't return them for the whole day! It was TORTURE!" She whisper/shouted.

I laughed and looked back to the front to see Mrs Holly on her phone, while everyone else whispered to each other. She would glance up and everyone would shut their mouths immediately. Dang, she must be scary when she's angry...

"Ok class!" She started when she finally put her phone down. "Today's topic of math, is lines!! They're so fun! When graphing an algebraic expression..." I hated math and knew this was going to be a looooong class.

I stared bored at the board (lol) while Mrs Holly rambled on about plotting points on lines. Suddenly, a note lands on my desk. I pick it up and saw that the note was from Ella. I unfolded it and read it.

Hi

Nice, was all I could think. I texted her "Really? Just text me."
She replied in a couple seconds.
"DUH! Texting is so mainstream. loljk" I laughed at her hipsterness.

"Excuse me! Am I interrupting your conversation?" Questioned Mrs Holly.

I looked up bored. "Nah, you're good." I said. She seemed surprised by my answer while a few students snickered.

"Perhaps you'd like to read what your note says?" Hah, she didn't know we had our phones, she just saw the note. This was going to be interesting...

I opened it like I was about to read it when she cleared her throat, making me look up. "In front of the class if you don't mind."

I got up from my seat walked to the front of the room and read the note out loud.

I looked up seriously at the class and read the note.
"Hi."
Then started back to my seat, by then the entire class was cracking up.

When I got back Mrs Holly looked stunned. "Is that all?" She asked.
"Yep." I replied.

She was silent for a moment when all of a sudden she just said, "No passing notes young lady! See me after class!" I just laughed and rolled my eyes. If I would have known school would be like this, I wouldn't have come at all! I see why Ella ditched this class. It's a good thing my certain..uh...profession doesn't require a spotless student conduct.

When the class was finally ended I went to the teacher and she gave me the "Your new, so I'll let it slide, but that behavior isn't acceptable" speech. I just nodded and walked out when she let me go. I walked into the hall to see Ella practically jumping up and down laughing.

"That was great! You showed her Jade!" I just laughed. I looked up and saw Dick laugh lightly, then shake his head. "What did she say to you?"

I looked at him and smiled while batting my eyelashes. "She told me how that behavior would not be tolerated but that I seemed like a nice lady and was probably just nervous about making friends because I'm new. So she let it slide." I laid my hand on my chest, "Me! A bad girl? Please!" I laughed.