Oh nana...What's His Name?

Heyyoooo! So I got 20 views! 😄 improvement, yes, yes...I just updated my other story and am now in the updating mood, which is a nice change from my usual procrastination tendencies.

Sooooooo, here's the next chapter!!

Disclaimer:I own nothing! Except for the character Jade Dragon! I made her up. 😊

Jade's pov

I looked out my window.

It was dark and kind of creepy. There was a chilly breeze in the air. It was really foggy outside, and I could hear the distant sounds of cars from my room in the big house I call home.

It was perfect. My favorite time of day, my favorite weather, I loved nights like this. they were perfect to go outside and either steal something, or just go for a nice run across roof tops.

I took in a big breath of the cold air and started to climb out when I heard "JADE!?" It was Red calling me from downstairs.

Sighing, I closed the window, and walked out of my cozy room, down the hall and down the grand stair case.

At the bottom of the stairs, there was Red in her full costume talking to Cat, also in her full costume. They both looked at me as I raised one of my eyebrows.

Then red started to speak, "We are going to be robbing the Gotham city Museum, do you want to come?" I thought about it for a second before asking, "Where's Harles?"

I had always been the closest to Harley. She was more like a really close sister than anything, while Ivy was like my mom, and Cat was like a mother/cool Aunt. I really admire how Harley loves the Joker, even if I think he is completely nuts! Her devotion to him is pretty inspiring. And she is a lot of fun to hang out with! She is hilarious once you really get to know her. I plan on following her footsteps and working at Arkham, depending on the concept that I don't get caught and thrown into Arkham, which I never have before.

"She is with the Joker." Ivy said, her lips flattening in a line to show her disapproval. I nodded in understandment. Harley would probably go on another heist with him then get caught and put in Arkham when he ditches her to save himself when batman comes, then she breaks out and comes home. This thing happens a couple times every month.

"Sure, I really like that new Ruby necklace that they just displayed!!" I giggled suddenly excited.

I turned and ran up the stairs and pulled my costume on. Applied my makeup and black lipstick, and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I smiled evilly, something that I had been practicing for a good while now.

Smirking, I did one of the Justin Bieber hair flips, and my Troy Bolton wink and the totally less cool Toby Maguire Spiderman gun point thing at the mirror.

"Flamen hot" I said while laughing I turned on my heels and bolted out the door.

When I got to the window they were waiting at, Cat was playing with her whip and Ivy was tapping her foot impatiently. Running past them I shouted "Come on slowpokes!" and dove out the window.

I hit the roof, did a forward roll and jumped up, landing in a ***flawless position with my hands in the air doing Blue steel.

Cat and Ivy laughed as they too climbed out the window. We ran across the rooftops as Ivy practically flew on some of her vines. We got there in about 5 minutes. I stopped, a bit winded and looked at Cat who was fine.

Goodness knows how long she has been doing this! I jumped over the edge with Cat right by my side and Ivy following close behind. We made it onto the roof of the museum and I turned looking to see any indicator of Batman or his little sidekick Robin.