Partying, Partying, YEAH! Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun

Here's a great song to listen to while you read this chapter! Hahahaha.
Shut up, I'm hilarious

So I'm really tired of having to always write "chapter 1-blah blah" as the titles, so I'm just going to start naming the chapter with whatever I'm going to name them! You guys probably don't really care, but I'm just putting it out there 😋 here's the next chapter!

Setting up for a sleepover isn't very easy. You'd think there wasn't very much to it, but when there are Weapons out on all the tables and some blood stains in the carpet from not so smooth get-aways, it can be a pain.

I scrubbed the carpet for hours when I got home so that it will be ready for my friends. I can't believe I invited them over. I mean seriously, I should be out doing something, causing trouble in the streets for my first day alone!

But nope, I'm having a sleepover. I guess since I've never really had one before..or a normal life...that I'm just freaking out over the fact that I'm at an actual High school that I got a little carried away.

To be completely honest, I was actually super excited about this. After I finished straightening the last couch pillow, I decided that it was decent enough for company.

I sat down and turned on the TV. For some unknown reason I absolutely loved really stupid cartoons, and was watching The Amazing World of Gumball. The doorbell rang and I got up all excited.

I had changed into shorts and an over sized T-shirt, which is what I usually wore to bed. If I wear pants at all that is. I ran over to the door and opened it and saw Ella. She was practically bouncing and dove past me onto the couch and looked around.

"Why is everyone so rich these days?" She asked. I laughed and jumped next to her on the couch. "Oh yeah!" She started, "Dick is going to be a bit late, he said that Bruce wanted to talk to him about school."

"That sucks." I said frowning. "At least he's still coming right?"

"Right" she said. She looked at the screen and yelled, "Oh my gosh I LOVE THIS SHOW!"

"ME TOO!" I yelled back. She's so loud!

We sat there for about half an hour, before deciding to actually get up and do something.

She ran over to my stereo, which was next to the TV, and turned it to some kind of rap station that I had never heard before. We were both dancing horribly, but while I just danced, she mouthed to all the words too.

Then suddenly she started screaming the chorus.

"NOW SHE WANNA PHOTO
YOU ALREADY KNOW THO
YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE THATS MY MOTTO #%&#^ YOLO"

I was laughing so hard when the color blue caught my eye out side of the window.

I had a moment of panic. Had they found me!? Did my family leave me because they knew that Batman had found our location and needed someone to take the fall for it?

I must have looked pretty scared because then Ella turned down the music and ran over to me. "Are you ok Jadyn!?" I nodded, and calmed myself down.

Obviously I was just being paranoid. Harley, Ivy, and Catwoman would never REALLY leave me. Right?
I shook my head to clear out all those thoughts and laughed.

I turned to Ella and grabbed her hand and went over to the window and opened it. A bit in the distance, was that guy that I had met the other night, Nightwing.

He was looking into the room we were in! I laughed and waved my hands so he would see us. He seemed shocked, then unsure.

Ella squinted, then when she realized it was a hero she started yelling. "YOU LITTLE..! STAY AWAY FROM THE SIRENS!" I froze. Did she know? "AND THE REST OF MY BABIES!" Oh! I let out a a quick breath. She just meant villains in general. She started climbing out the window and yelling insults.

I started laughing and pulled her back into the room. I stuck my head out the window and whistled. "HEY! IF YOU'RE GOING TO WATCH, AT LEAST COME AND JOIN THE PARTY!"

He was a bit away, but his laugh was loud, and echoed through the night. Yep, he was one sexy Hero.

He turned and did all of these acrobatic flips from roof top to roof top. I closed the window and looked at Ella. Her eyes were huge and she just yelled, "HOW RUDE!" I burst out laughing.

"So what do you want to do now?" I asked.

"LETS WATCH A HORROR MOVIE!" My eyes widened. Sometimes(all the time), scary movies REALLY freaked me out. She laughed at my reaction.

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

Supah SHORT! I SORRY! But I'm going to update as much as I can before summer! WHICH IS ONLY A COUPLE WEEKS AWAY! BABYE SCHOOL! I'm super excited! 😋 And yes, I was listening to "The Motto" by Drake while I wrote this.