morbidcupcake

1. How did you find out about wattpad?

I found wattpad thanks to Google (Googleness is next to Godliness). I was searching for a new writing site after Quizilla, one that allowed videos and music and what not, and came across it(:

2. Can you relate to any of your stories?

Personally, I can relate to all of my stories. I think everyone can on some level. Writing is a personal thing, after all.

3. What are your hobbies?

I love writing (obviously XD), but I also enjoy playing my piano and violin and making music. Singing's also a favorite(:

4. Are you more of a reader or a writer?

Writer, definitely. Don't get me wrong, I love reading, but writing gives me the power to make my own world.

5. What is your favorite story at the moment on wattpad?

Oh god. I'm obsessed with two at the moment: turtleturtle31's FanFic High School of the Dead + One and Beautifully_Insane's Shattered Mirror. (I have a thing for sexy demons and zombie apocalypses. Don't judge me ;P)

6. How did you get inspirations for your stories?

Sometimes, I'll get inspiration when lying in bed, completely sleep deprived, and other times I'll get it when I'm with my friends and they do something that would seem like a very Nikki (character in It's a Cruel World, Sir) thing to do. My spazzy family helps, as well XD

7. What is the strangest/funniest/nicest/most embarrassing thing a fan has said or asked?

Oh man. This is gonna be good. Let's see...

           Strangest: Someone once told me that they'd sacrifice cupcakes to me if I didn't update. I was like "Is that a fat joke? XD"

           Funniest: Recently, I replied to a comment and got a message not even two seconds later stating that she was so excited and she felt like she was talking to a celebrity or something.

           Nicest: A few weeks ago, someone told me that I should be more famous than Stephanie Myers (Twilight fans, don't eat me).

           Most Embarrassing: I don't get embarrassed easily, and it wasn't necessarily what the fan said, but the other day, I was sitting in my computer class and, of course, I was searching through wattpad, checking mail and what not, when I clicked on a message that said: "I LOVE YOUR STUDENT/TEACHER STORY! YOU SHOULD SERIOUSLY JUST NAIL HIM. RIGHT AGAINST THE WALL. UGH. HE JUST NEEDS TO EAT HER OUT!" and I was dying of laughter until my teacher tapped on my shoulder and was like "Eat her out? What do you..." and suddenly recognition hit him and he raised an eyebrow. I swear if I could've thrown the computer...

8. What story do you have the most fun writing and why?

I have the most fun writing Taming with a Kiss and The Way it Is because I think that they're both pretty unusual stories with fun characters and different personalities (I love experimenting with personalities~)

9. Whose your favorite character from one of your stories?

My favorite character would have to be Valery from Can You Keep a Secret. She's outgoing, loud, and carefree. I love how she doesn't care what others think of her and how open she is about her sexuality. I don't know. I find her to be a strong character(:

10. What character in your stories do you think you resemble the most?

Oh my. I would have to say it's a tie between Circe from The Way it Is and Deserae from Can You Keep a Secret. They're both mature for their ages, but at the same time, they have their childish moments. I've been told that I have a strong will and bad temper as well.

11. Who is your favorite author on wattpad and what really strikes you about their work?

There are so many great authors on wattpad, I don't think I can single any one person out(:

12. What is your favorite theme/genre to write about?

Romance. Definitely. Hands down, romance is my favorite thing. That, and Student/Teachers

13. If you could work with any other writer, who would it be?

Stephen King. I love that man. Seriously. If he ever talked to me, I'd probably pee myself.

14. Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Yeah, but I think that's something everyone does. Like, without meaning to, you put part of yourself or someone close to you in your stories because you're always around them, you know?

15. Anything fun about yourself that you want your fans to know?

I am here for you guys(: As most of you probably already know, there's no judgement here. :)~