MrCheeze

1. How did you find out about wattpad?

-In 2009, I got my first iPod and I was a huge reader. I went to the App Store, typed in "Books", and wattpad was the first thing to came up. At first I read, and then I started writing.

2. Can you relate to any of your stories?

-Yes, always. Every character I've ever written has a piece of me in them.

3. What are your hobbies?

-Reading. Writing. Cleaning. The normal stuff I guess xD

4. Are you more of a reader or a writer?

-It depends on the time of the year. Right now, I'm more of a reader.

5. What is your favorite story at the moment on wattpad?

-I will be honest, I haven't read a book on wattpad in...years.

6. How did you get inspirations for your stories?

-Little things xD Normally it's just the need to get it done and over with.

7. What is the strangest/funniest/nicest/most embarrassing thing a fan has said or asked?

-A lot of people always ask me, "Do mermaids fart?" (this is from Captive. If you've read it, you will understand it xD)

8. What story do you have the most fun writing and why?

-uh, I HAD the most fun writing The Highlander's Touch. Right now, I'm working on a private piece and it's going...well

9. Whose your favorite character from one of your stories?

-I would have to say Mari (Captive). We're the most alike out of all of my characters lol

10. What character in your stories do you think you resemble the most?

-Refer to the above answer. She just has this crazy, bat-shit mentality that speaks to me.

11. Who is your favorite author on wattpad and what really strikes you about their work?

-I do not have a favorite author on wattpad. If I were to chose out of the friends I've made on there, it would hurt someones feeling. So, I love all 9 of them equally!

12. What is your favorite theme/genre to write about?

-Paranormal Romance. I love that it can either be dark or light, and either way, it's still amazing.

13. If you could work with any other writer, who would it be?

-On wattpad? A very dear friend of mine that I won't name because she wants to be kept a secret. An actual author? Sherrilyn Kenyon, hands down.

14. Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

-no, that's too creepy xD

15. Anything fun about yourself that you want your fans to know?

-I am a borderline animal horder e.e I have five animals. Three cats, and two dogs (German Shepherd and Border Collie)